Watch Where You're Going.

Melvin's POV.

I hate that Harold kid and his friend George. They're both dimwitted, them and their puny comics. However, George is sick today. It's good to seem him miserable due to his friend's absence, after that comic they made about me. Toilet humor isn't funny. They made some sort of villain about me, "Anti-Humor Boy." I have humor, literally everyone should find rotting fruit funny. This stupid school and it's stupid principal with it's stupid kids- You know what, it's not even worth complaining. Whatever. Not even worth it anymore I swear. It's just so- "Mr. Sneedly! Please pay attention." The teacher announced. I jumped up and adjusted my glasses. "Yes ma'am." I started taking notes, trying to pay attention as best as possible. I'm literally about to fall asleep on the spot, hardly got any sleep last night. I stayed up all night working on my newest invention. 

Harold's POV.

It's so boring when George isn't here, we'd usually keep each other entertained, like talking about comics, pranks, jokes or something. When the bell finally rung, Melvin just HAD to ask about the homework. I slumped in my chair, mumbling something under my breath. "Thank you Melvin! 10 problems on division. Due tomorrow." The teacher said, pleased and handing out the homework. I don't understand this "doo-vash-on" thing. I sighed, grabbing the homework and walking out of the classroom. 

Third Person POV.

Harold was walking to Lunch. He looked off, miserable. Melvin was walking to Lunch with some sketchbooks, textbooks and pens in hand. While walking, Harold and Melvin had bumped into each other. Melvin fell over. "Oh, sorry Melvin!" Harold stretched his hand out, insisting he helped him. "I don't require your help, and watch where you're going next time." Melvin said harshly. Harold didn't care, and still helped him up and pick up his books. "Thanks, I guess. Now shoo." "You're welcome!" He said with a brighter demeanor than earlier and walking off. Melvin looked back at Harold with a slight smile.