Part 6

Few months later

Seulgi sat alone at the café after receiving a text from an unknown number saying that the person wanted to meet with him for an important matter. He ordered his drink first while waiting for that stranger. Few minutes later, his drink was served. After drinking half a glass of orange juice, he felt dizzy and his surroundings turned dark immediately.

...............

Next morning,

Seulgi wakes up with an uncomfortable feeling on his entire body. He felt a bit dizzy and really shocked when he found himself at the car porch, sleeping inside his car. He gets out of the car and tries to walk properly. He entered his house and took a drink then decided to go to sleep for a while. Few hours later, he was startled when his phone rang non-stop. There are 29 missed calls and 35 messages, all of them from Jisoo, Moonbyul, Seungwan and Yerim. Seulgi quickly read all the texts. He was puzzled since he didn't understand what they talked about. In the end, he decided to call his cousin.

'Hello Yerm, what happened? Why do you guys look angry?'

'Bring your ass here quickly Kang Seulgi!' Yerim said with anger then she hang up

...................

Seulgi quickly prepares himself and speeds up to Seungwan dad restaurant. When he arrived at the private lounge, he saw Solar, Eunbi and Jennie comforting Jisoo while the three others sat at the couch.

"Dude, what happened? Jisoo, why are you crying?" He asked randomly

Suddenly Moonbyul dashed towards him and punched him hard in the face. He stumbled back and he bumped into the wall.

"Byul, what happened? Why do you punch me?" he asked while holding his almost broke jaw and he felt warm liquid flow down his lips

"You asked me just like you didn't do anything wrong" Moonbyul scoff "Look at this" he grabbed the phone and showed the video to Seulgi. His eyes widened when he saw himself at the nightclub, sat on the couch between two girls and one girl sat on his lap while making out with him. He looked like enjoyed it too much.

"You see this Kang Seulgi?" Moonbyul said angrily

"Byul, I seriously don't know what happened. Never crossed in my mind to cheat on Jisoo"

"You said you didn't know anything while you were enjoying yourself there. What the heck is this?!" Moonbyul roared

"Byul, please believe me. I really don't ...-" Seulgi can't even finish his words when Moonbyul punches him again, kicking his ribs and thrashes him severely. He groaned in pain.

"Byul, stop beating him" Seungwan stopping Moonbyul and pulled him away

"All this while he keeps telling us to behave and don't do anything that can ruin our image but he himself is doing what he forbids us. You're really amazing Kang. You are the best BROTHER we ever had!" Moonbyul said in anger. "From now on, you are not our brother anymore. Shame on you!" he added

Seulgi heard all Moonbyul's words and it hurt more than what he felt on his body. He struggled to stand up holding his injured torso and walk towards Moonbyul.

"I'm sorry for embarrassing all of you...I'm really sorry. I'll be out of our group as you wish. I know I can't be a good brother to you guys. I thought we put trust in each other in the first place but you proved me wrong. I'm sorry Moon Byulyi-ssi" Seulgi bowed 90 degrees in front of Moonbyul. Seungwan felt pity at him but there was nothing he could do, he was crying silently in his heart. He is not willing to see his brother in this state.

Then Seulgi moved to Jisoo. He tried to reach Jisoo's hand "Jisoo"

"Don't touch me fucking bitch!" Jisoo gritted his teeth