Arrive in USA

Izuku and his friends are now inside flying the most hitech in era and who held this is the founder Kamen corporation and it filled everything inside including healing capsule it can heal everything or detected something in their body.

And right now Izuku is looking at Eri who is in capsule and still unconscious as Ace come in with inspection results.

Ace: It really is as you thought. Eri's body has a drug that makes her strictly obedient to the person who injected her, and will continue to do so until someone removes the drug from her body.

Izuku clenched his fist and slammed into the wall until it cracked and there were green electric sparkling following Izuku.

Izuku: *angry* Who dare to injected this drug on my daughter??

Ace: Dunno because they injected to her while she was sleeping. But I thought you'll bring that kid too.

Izuku: Kota huh? No I didn't see something wrong to him unlike Eri but what Eri done still in my mind.

Ace: Even knew someone manipulated her?

Izuku: Yea but I don't know...... This capsule will take that shit out of my daughter's body?

Ace: Yes it can. If you want I will press the button right now.

Izuku: Do it.......

UA

UA closed the doors to prevent journalists and people protesting there from entering. They blamed everything on the UA for not investigating properly and causing them to permanently lose All Might and his students, while Nezu still found a way to get everything back to normal. Inko is confined to a wheelchair because she has no legs and is permanently disabled while the man is recovering from a serious wound he received from Ace. The woman meets with Nezu to discuss a stupid plan.

Nezu: That impossible.

Girls: W-Why? We can sue him for kidnapped our boyfriend and Midoriya's family.

Nezu: Kamen corporation. It is the world's greatest company and the most influential person in the world. Even the world hero commissioner doesn't dare do anything, and the four of them have black card, it's allowed to kill people without any consequences. Any impact at all.

Momo: But killing people is wrong.

Nezu: This is our fault...... And now I don't know what to do now......

Kyoka: If we ask Madam for sue him?

Nezu: I'll see what I c........ FUCK!!!

Nejire: What's happening?

Nezu: MY BLACKMAIL IS GONE!!!! GONE FOREVER!!!

Izuku: Ace?? I heard you had some surprise for Nezu?