25.

At the Fortress of Meropide Wriothesley has a strong word with Florence his father who told him everything the truth.
Wriothesley believes the father can help them find Florence and another person could help retrieve him as well who knows the desert best.
Days would have come to pass when Wriothesley makes his way back to the surface and he takes Louis to Florence his home.
"You can look around. We have decided to meet up here today to discuss the final plan. If you two help us and the plan is successful you two are free to go"

The prisoner that Florence shared a cell with, the eremite who would help them in the desert looks around at all the luxury seeming unfazed and unbothered by it simply sitting himself on a chair to relax "that won't be easy. The chief jus-..."

"The chief Justice will let you go..."
Wriothesley said sternly and let's out a deep sigh before he glances at Louis who is clearly feeling guilty for not being in Florence his life. He feels terrible he left him like that but he is happy he grew up in such a nice home.
Wriothesley himself looks down upset.
The man he has crown to care for has been missing for so long so who knows if he is still alive yes or no?
He let's Louis explore and inspect the home while he himself sits with he eremite drinking some tea.
It would not take long for the others to show up and sit in the living room all together.
"Any news?"

Neuvillette sits there not uttering a word as he glances down at Remy in his hands. Outside it has been raining for days and he is totally zoned out.
He barely heard what would happen next as he finally snaps out of it when Wriothesley croutches down in front of him. His eyes look in Wriothesley his eyes as a single actual tear rolls down his cheek.
"I know we may find him not...alive...but I want to retrieve and find his body atleast..."

Wriothesley did not say a word yet and just pulls Neuvillette in a hug since they both need it. "Don't say that...it's bad luck..." he sighs and pats Neuvillette his back gently before rubbing it in circles to soothe the other.

Neuvillette hugs Wriothesley back and buries his face into the other his shoulder "when will we actually perform the plan?" It was not clear to him since he has not been listening to the others in the meeting.

"This evening Florence his father and the eremite alongside Navia will set sail to Sumeru. We home to have him back by the end of tomorrow or the day after that"
He said and notices Neuvillette remains awfully quiet so he pulls away from the hug cupping the other his face in his hands being very caring to him since he knows how broken Neuvillette is and so is he. This is why Iudex doesn't want personal relationships because if something happens to them he shuts down completely and becomes a emotional mess.
"Do you want me to walk you home?"

Surprised by the caring touch of the other and such a kind offer Neuvillette couldn't refuse and thus he nods. They did see the eremite was asleep in the chair and Louis was somewhere in the house knowing they won't escape or leave so abruptly  so they left the home. Since it is still raining Wriothesley opens a umbrella and holds it above Neuvillette while he himself walks in the rain.
"Do not be foolish Wriothesley. " Neuvillette said pulling the Duke beneath the umbrella as well and thus they would walk to Neuvillette his home together.

They both felt horrible all these days their love is missing but Wriothesley wanted to try and cheer the other up a little "could you teach me how to dance like you did with Florence at the masquerade?"

"...you wish for me to teach you that?"

Seeing the other his surprised expression Wriothesley could not help but chuckle and give the other a nod "Why not. When we get Florence back I am sure he wants a dance with us both. I sure as hell don't know how to dance like that" he sees Neuvillette his expression and he cannot help but chuckle putting the umbrella at the front door before following Neuvillette further inside "I am being serious"