My Future Expectations

My future expectations

I could say all the things I’d like to do in my life, or could say all my dreams, that’s what expectation means to me. But, I also could say what I think is most probable to happen, but it’ll be like killing all I live for.

I remember that when I was 9 my expectations were to study chemistry, become a mom, have a nice husband and a pretty house. With time, those thoughts flew away seeing how parents' life was like. It wasn’t nice at all. But I didn’t stop dreaming, I just changed my mind.

So, when I was 12 my mind had completely changed, I started feelings really strong for music, I wanted to be a rock star, I wanted to have a band and leave my family, go around the world, and know all vocalists from my favourite bands. Then, for some reason (I do not remember) I left that dream.

When I was 13 I started middle school, also more troubles in my personal life, such as family, self-esteem, friends, etc., and also i got more knowledge. Suddenly I found again my love for science, but I felt attracted for physics.

At the age of 14, analyzing myself, I realized that my main purpose in life was to be recognized, to leave a footprint in history, to feel that I didn’t wasted my life (just say that because I do not feel happy.), so i decided that i wanted to win a Nobel Prize, and I know it may be far away from me, or far away from a Mexican, specially being a woman, but that’s what I want.

When i was 15 my mom gifted me a guitar, so i took back my dream of becoming a musician, but never left back my dream of becoming a physicist, I just took music as a hobby.  

Now, with 18 years old, i can assure what i want, and it’s something I’ve planned since my 14. I’m sure i’m not going back on this because it is something that i really want and i consider i deserve. 

I, Diana Margarita, want to study physics, go to another country, especially Norway or Russia, to get a Ph. D. In Theorical Physics, win a Nobel Prize (If i have the opportunity), retire about my 45-50s and travel around the world, because I’d like to know as much as I can of every culture,  and at the end, buy a house in the country i liked the most, and wait for dying with all the beautiful memories of all people i met, all the experiences i won and all my adventures.

Those are my future expectations, live for me, give myself the chance to enjoy life, know and enjoy as much as I can, and finally and most important of everything, feel accomplished with myself.