Chapter 27: Amnesia after being **** (27)

Xie Mu's high school life is like the same tank of bitter water.

I don't know where to offend Tan Tao, the leader of the small group who just transferred to school, never got An Sheng.

In class, after class, and even at night, I endured all kinds of sudden bullying.

I was thrown in the toilet and splashed with water. I watched the operation book was torn, and the quilt was wet at night. In the winter, I could only curl up in a ball for heating.

To him, Rao was like a mountain running across the road of life. With him, Xie Mu could not see any hope.

The teenager with little temper also resisted, but in the end, he had no choice but to avoid it.

He persuaded himself to be patient, and when he was in college, he would no longer need to see this person.

Until that day, Tan Tao and others sneaked out to drink, and drunk over the wall and returned.

He found the boy, dragged him to the toilet, and pressed it against the wall.

Tan Tao yanked Xie Mu's clothes and touched his face with winey lips. He wanted to kiss the soft lips of the teenager.

Xie Mu escaped in panic. For the first time, he no longer was silent, calling for help, and covered his mouth again.

He couldn't make a sound, but struggled, feeling desperately that his clothes were gradually being stripped off.

The teenager struggled, and tears fell off Tan Tao's hand.

"Koki, Koki kisses me ..."

The demon-like man pressed on him, whispered, and went to Xiemu's pants.

Do not--

Get off-

Help, who will save him—

Xie Mu shuddered, almost thinking that he could not escape, and suddenly a voice came from outside.

Cold, impatient, and nice.

"Tan Tao, get out of me."

The demon's movement stopped, almost miraculously, and he let go of his hand.

The tip of his nose was full of the smell of gardenia, and the teenager pushed him open desperately, pushing the door open with red eyes and rushing out despite the ragged clothes on his body.

Standing alone, he did not dare to look up and hurried over.

In my ear, it was Tan Tao's lazily impatient voice, "Why, didn't you see I was busy?"

Then there was the sound of a fist, the boy covered his clothes, and heard Tan Taoqi's desperate voice, "Bo Qin, you are crazy, what are you doing?"

"I think you're crazy, brain on school sperm! Don't see him at all ..."

No one knows how grateful Xie Mu was after hearing this sentence.

The first time someone said something for him, he didn't want to.

The boy rushed into the grove with red eyes and burst into tears. He began to save money even harder and tried to get a chance to transfer.

As if he had received support, Tan Tao bullied him again. He no longer cried, but instead rebelled against his life. Sometimes he even held a knife to confront him, but the other person had not been hurt, but instead made his own blood.

It may be that this kind of horrible attitude scared Tan Tao, or it was Bo Qin's words that day that worked. He didn't dare to do anything to Xie Mu, but instead followed behind him with a sullen face every day. What.