Chapter 30: Amnesia after being **** (End p2)

The man held his hand stiff, his fingers moved.

No, it shouldn't ...

Why, is this ...

The lie he made to save Koki finally turned out to be the reason he left ...

Bo Qin was shaking, "Little, Xiao Mu ..."

The man shouted, but the young man who turned and smiled when he heard his voice in the past would no longer respond to him.

His birds are still flying ...

It hurts, it hurts ...

Bo Qin shook his lips and pressed his hand to the heart.

Finally, the knife scraped the whole heart off.

The pain worsens.

——The dream is really terrible. If it is true, I think, I will die.

The man shivered, his eyes were blood red, and his voice shattered. "It turns out that this dream is me ..."

"it's me......"

"No, no, my baby is dead, no ..."

Tan Tao's blood-stained hands caught on the guardrail, and his eyes were no longer crazy, and some just didn't accept the chaos of reality.

The doctor obviously said that if he killed his personality, he would never appear again ...

The one who loves him, the one who loves him, the one who smiles softly at him, the baby leaning sweetly in his arms is dead ...

— "Will you remember me?"

On the merry-go-round, the young man looked up and turned to look at him, his eyes full of love.

On the rooftop, Xie Mu's face was white and he looked at him with certainty.

The two men gradually overlapped together.

If his baby didn't leave, who was jumping just now ...

The almost blood-stained man was full of bloodshot eyes, and his body, which had just climbed up, collapsed on the ground.

What did he do ...

What have you done ...

***

【Ding! Bo Qin favor: 100, mission completed, please host choose to leave the world. 】

"Disengage? Why disengage?" Xie Mu stood in front of the two, looking at their pain, and raised an eyebrow and chuckled, "Don't we promise him, should we let them feel the pain of ten years?"

The system hesitated for a while, [That's a waste of time, time is not waiting for the host, and ...]

It looked at the mental fluctuations of the two of them. [They are crazy. Even if we do n't do it, we will be hurt with hatred. 】

"Is this enough?"

Xie Mu turned, held the ball floating next to her in her arms, pinched it, and asked with a smile, "Don't you hate them before?"

[But time ...]

"Okay, so, wait until you see what I left and I find what I left, and I'll go, OK?"

The ball jumped, [Okay. 】

"Okay, put it on your body."

System: [Are you not coming by yourself? 】

Xie Mu nodded its little ball and grinned, "What's so good about a person's **** scene, go."