𝟎.𝟓

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

" Please don't sh- " The man's voice was abruptly silenced by the scorching bullet piercing through his skull, splattering his brain across the pristine white walls.

His lifeless body slumped to the ground, Tru's brown eyes followed the thick crimson liquid expanding around him staining the white carpet.

The metallic tang of blood lingered in the air.

Adrenaline coursed through her veins as her gaze shifted from the gruesome scene before her towards the black safe sitting in the corner.

It called out to her, promising both the riches and the dangers that lay hidden within.

The urgency of her mission consumed her thoughts, drowning out the chaos that surrounded her.

Liam's voice cut through the tension his shock was evident in his voice.

" Yo what the fuck, we ain't say nun about killin' this nigga. We was only supposed to get the money & dip " Liam's voice cracked in disbelief, his eyes wide with panic.

" Yo chill out cuh " Drilla interjected, his tone detached as he surveyed the scene before them.

Tru's only response was the cold glint of her gun as she reloaded and aimed at the black safe. She blasted the safe open, revealing its hidden contents.

Tru's mouth salivated at the captivating sight in front of her. The white rubber elastic bands clung tightly to the crispy green paper, symbolizing so much significance in her life.

The crisp bills nestled within the black safe whispered promises of freedom.

Barely taking her eyes off the prize, Tru wasted no time grabbing the money and placing it into the big black duffel bag.