𝟏

" Nigga you know all this will ever be is money, Gimme my shit I got people waiting for me

" Nigga you know all this will ever be is money, Gimme my shit I got people waiting for me. " Sivanni sharply said, her voice cutting through the dimly lit atmosphere, eyes locked in a tense gaze.

Her words hung in the air, the tension between them was intense. The man remained speechless for a moment, taken aback by her boldness.

Sivanni's gaze hardened as she held eye contact, refusing to let his intense stare intimidate her. A flicker of amusement danced in her eyes.

Her skin crawled with disgust as she felt his eyes scanning her figure, a revealing black outfit that left little to the imagination. The tight fabric clung to her curves, accentuating her every move.

Sivanni's brown eyes flickered from his face towards the wad of cash peeking out of his pocket, her mind already counting the bills.

The club's atmosphere was electric, the pulsating music throbbed through the speakers making her want to dance. But the lure of money was stronger, pulling her back to reality.

As the blue lights cascaded over her, Sivanni's delicate jewelry sparkled.

The shimmering gems drew even more eyes to her accentuating her allure. Her shapely C-cup breasts adorned with a touch of oil and a hint of glitter, were captivating catching the gazes of both men and women.

Her eyes lingered on the money tucked carelessly in his pocket. Her desire for it consumed her thoughts. The green paper held a seductive allure stirring greed deep within her.

Impatiently shifting her weight, she redirected her focus to the nigga standing in front of her, whose name she couldn't remember.

The dim blue lights in the club failed to conceal just how corny this nigga was. Sivanni's lip curled in disgust as she took in his tacky appearance.