Chapter 1 - The Rich Life

In the year of 1875. In Silverwood Manor, there lived a girl named Dominique Laurent. 

She enjoyed a privileged life with no worries about finances or enemies, residing in a house as vast as an empire.

Domi often took evening walks with her mom, enjoying the beautiful sunset in their garden pavilion. With her long navy blue hair and black shimmery eyes, she reflected the grace and depth of her character.

Her life included personal helpers, private school, and piano lessons, along with teatime in the garden pavilion. It was a life many would envy.

However, tragedy struck when Domi's mom fell ill and passed away.

Her father remarried, bringing in a new stepmother, Madam Red, along with her twin son and daughter, Christopher and Christine.

Unfortunately, Domi's father also met an untimely end in a car accident.

With no one around to protect her, Domi's life took a dark turn.

The step-family mistreated her, forcing her to work with the helpers who had once served her. Even these helpers began disrespecting her.

Madam Red, driven by greed, 

stole Domi's father's savings and aimed to secure a prominent role for her son in her late husband's company.

In a shocking turn of events, Domi found herself kicked out of her own house, 

betrayed by those she thought were family...

NEXT:   Chapter 2 - Maiden Revenge 

Pictures used here-  https://pin.it/4GBzf7h  ,  https://pin.it/pcCEty0 ,  https://pin.it/5hWgqSi

*Female lead from - (Manhwa) Reincarnating as my husband's mistress

*Male lead from - (Game) Chen feng from Dream Mansion