Chapter 2 - Maiden Revenge

With nowhere to go, that evening, Domi visited her mom's grave to pay her respect,

The only family member who truly cared for her. Her dad had always been busy with work.

However, Domi understood his situation.

While walking without paying attention, she tripped and fell into a deep, dug-up hole with a coffin.

To her surprise, it was filled with bed of red roses where she had fallen on top of.

Immediately, she sprung up and peer over the hole to see carefully. 

She thought she was imagining things. Why is there a random opened coffin.

A beautiful man with long pink hair rose up from his coffin. His hair was moving along the wind and casting pink shine from the sunset golden hour.

Creating an ethereal contrast against his clear pink eyes and pale porcelain skin.

"Why did you wake me up and who do you think you are. I only have a few hours of sleep left to midnight. Ugh, this is why I dislike humans."

Viktor snapped and dose back to his sleep.

Domi grabbed his hair and requested to make a deal with him.

"Please help me in my revenge! You are a vampire and vampires have power! Pretty please! I'll give you my blood in return."

Viktor widen his eyes, upon hearing the word blood. He agreed with her request.

"I'm Dominique Laurent, Domi for short. 

Wow, so you really is a vampire. I only know that they exist in fairytale."

Domi said joyfully.

"Erm yes...I'm Viktor Stormgrave, I protect this graveyard during the midnight"

Viktor replied.

Dominique explained her plan, Viktor listened and nods his head.

The next night, they sneaked back into Domi's mansion. There was an invitation to a ball dance for all wealthy families in Silverwood Town, courtesy of Madam Red.

Domi disguised herself and dragged Viktor into the mansion.

They had a dance in the ballroom.

All eyes stared at the beautiful couple as they danced across the ballroom floor, becoming the shining stars of tonight's ball.

In the grand halls of sophistication, Dominique Laurent dances with an air of elegance.

Her navy blue hair, meticulously arranged in a high ponytail, adds a touch of boldness to her demeanour. Her black shimmery hues of her eyes reflect the grace and depth of her character.

She wore a masquerade mask to hide her face from her step-family.

The dress, a symphony of shining navy blue, golden, and white layers, creates a mesmerizing pattern that dances with every movement.

The gown flows gracefully like waterfall, expressing the essence of timeless elegance.

Around her neck, a delicate pearl necklace adorns Dominique, enhancing the beauty of her ensemble.

Each detail, from the carefully chosen colours to the exquisite accessories, harmonizes to create a picture of unparalleled beauty.

Dominique Laurent stands with grace and sophistication, leaving an incredible mark on the canvas of refined fashion.

All the daughters of the wealthy family who attended the ball.

Some stared at Viktor lovingly "He is so gorgeous, I wonder he is from which estate. I want to dance with him too." 

While some stared at Domi with jealously. "Who is that girl, are they a thing? Hmmp!"

After the enchanting masquerade ball dance,

Domi quietly sneaked into her dad's room with a determined purpose to secure the contract, protecting the business her father had poured his heart and soul into building.

Just as she managed to escape, her stepsister, Christine,

abruptly seized Domi's arm with a force impossible to resist.

In a swift and ruthless motion, Christine snatched the contract from Domi's hand and forcefully pushed her out of the bedroom window.

The cold breeze whispered secrets as Domi's fate hung in the balance...

NEXT:   Chapter 3 - Tunnel Vision 

Pictures used here-  https://pin

Pictures used here-  https://pin.it/58Gp7ZR ,  https://www.nancythorne.com/blog/a-masquerade-ball-in-the-19th-century ,  https://pin.it/5zUM0NQ