beautiful liar

(November 1,2021)

hello readers! I promise this isn't another incest story 🫶. purely for fun.

Christina Giménez, (aka chrissy or christi) is the daughter of a former soccer star and the sister of mexican-argentine soccer star Santiago Giménez.

"¡christi a comer!" your brother Santi shouts from downstairs.

¡ya voy!

i head downstairs and see Santi setting up a table for two.

and dad?

"he's gonna be out of town for a few days, so i gotta babysit you." Santi says

Im 17 I can handle myself Santi.

"You're still my baby sister." he says serving me a plate of chilaquiles.

you're only older by...

he cuts me off.

"a few years is a lot sis, eat up. you have school soon."

who says i'm gonna go..?

"me... says me!" he says grabbing my stuff.

oh come on Santi! i hate that shit hole... plus i have this math test i totally didn't study for.

"how are we related again?" he asks jokingly.

you're such a dad... come on! please just for today alright..?

i'll make sure to tell dad you did a great job at babysitting your... poor innocent little baby sista...?

he laughs and agrees.

"alright alright fine! but just for today okay? or they'll get suspicious." he says packing a bag.

you have plans Santi?

"yeah football training..?" he says.

ohhhh right! i forget you're a soccer player sometimes.

"soon... i'll be more than that. I'll be a star... i'll bring honor to the Seleccion!" he says.

i believe you will big bro... now run along.

i say shooing him away.

"hey you can't stay here!"

why?

"cause i want you to come with me to training, think of it as... a field trip?" he says.

oh. well yeah of course i'll go.

"vamonos." he says closing the door.

he then drives us to the training place and gets his stuff.

"well what are you waiting for..? come on!" he says.

wouldn't it be weird... im the only girl there... with a bunch of...

then i kinda get a glimpse of them training and kinda have a loss of words.

"hey! those are my teammates!" he says thinking i was gonna say something mean.

no no... they're hot...

"oh no no no! none of that come on!"

i then give in and follow Santi inside and he goes to greet his friends.

i find a local bench and just look at my phone kinda disregarding where i am.

after a while i'm kinda bored and i feel like wandering around, but as i'm about to get up... a really cute guy sits next to me.