Chapter one

I put on my new school Uniform and came out of my room I hear Leah giggling I look at her and smile "What is so funny missy?" I pick her up, Leah had just turned 3. She giggled some more "I dont know." I laughed and then set her down and Waved by to my mom who was on the phone. She quickly waved back.

I went down the road and made a left, Once I got to the bus stop my heart began to pound. There is was my new school bus and new school mates I ran over there quickly to greet them, but as soon as I went to say hi 2 tall girls grabbed me.

"What do you think your doing?!" The girl with the long black hair and green eyes snapped. I studder out "Um .. Um just sstanding tthhere." The red headed girl a bit shorter then the black haird girl through her head back and laughed "Got a problem ttalking?" The black haird girl pushed me hard against the pole still laughing from her friend's joke. "Lisen up, you ugly little freak you ever tell anyone about this, I will find out where you live and ooooh what I will do to you!!"

I swallow hard and nod my head I knew or at least truly believed I couldn't take these girls down. I mean 2 against 1 and though the red hed was shorter then me well she frightened me anyway. They both began leave me alone and got on the bus and sitted in the back I most definitely sat in the front after that. After I stop trembling I repeated to myself "Its ok Taylor, they'll leave you alone its because your the new girl.' I told myself that time after time, but deep down inside my heart I knew it wasn't over. Finally the bus is in motion. I look back there to get a good glance at my attackers.

The one with the Black hair and green eyes was taller then me,but not by much.She was bigger then me though and looked like she could really throw a hard punch she wasn't fat but she wasn't no twig either. I knew I was a little bit bigger then her but not by much and I couldn't even do one push up and the arms she had made her look like she could 50. Then her red head friend she was shorter then me and had curly short hair and little bit of freckles on her face and arms.

We finally had gotten to the school and I was walking in but felt someone come right up behind be and whisper in my ear "This isn't over freak." She walked past me and I saw it was the red head with her long black haird friend waiting for her.

I swallowed real hard and walked into the school like I was walking into a pit of doom,well I was doomed.