Chapter three

I sat down and read the messages and was instantly in tears the messages said things like 'Go kill yourself.' I just sat there and bawled then Shelby sent the message that took my happiness away 'No one will ever except you, you are a discrace and should just kill yourself, Even your friends hate you do us all a favor and just die already PLEASE!!!'

I got up and hit the floor crying, I knew I was growing depression, but I knew what would  happen if I told my parents they would put me in a crazy house. So I did the only thing I knew how to do I began to breakdown and throw things I picked up a peice of glass I had saved from my mirror and cut my hand slowly and then pushed in a littler deeper each time. Finally I cut my hand enough to bleed, you see It hurt, but ... it felt so good to watching the blood slide down my fingers onto the dark brown carpet. I began to believe it was the only thing I could do to make me feel better.

That night after I sliced my arm 2 more times and made sure I stopped the bleeding. I went and grab some cleaning tools to clean up the puddle of blood. Then I hear my dad "What are you doing with the cleaning supplies and also stay down her and talk to me I haven't seen you all day."

I sit down and don't say anything he looks at me with concerned face "What's wrong baby?" I look at him and smile doing my best not to cry "Im fine just really tired." He tilts his head to the side "huh your tired, you are my little night owl.?" I I moan "Can I please go clean my room?"

My dad nods looking slightly sad that I didn't wanna hang out with him,but I really wasnt in the mood. After I cleaned up my mess I messaged Cloey and Shelby with my "Peace treaty"

This is her message: Shelby and Cloey please leave me alone. I don't want us to be enemies I want us to be friends so hey If you wanna be friends message me back thanks End of message.

I see that Shelby has seen the message I had sent the letter/message to her since the to girls wore almost always together at Shelby's house since, I know that since she gets off before me.

Shelby's reply:
Sure we would love that so to start building our friendship meet us at the park and then we will walk to my house to go swimming !! End of Shelby's message.

I jumped up and Yelled for joy I was so happy that it was over we wore gonna finally be friends. I tell her ok and send a smiley face and sends me a thumbs up and say bye and I do the same.

'Its over finally!!' I felt so wonderful I slept like a baby that night happy and ready to start a new chapter with them.