i

Ok I didn't expect you guys to actually come before I'm even done seungmin said looking at the 3 boys standing at the door frame we keep our word and you know that jeogin replied looking around how the hell are you able to work in a place like this?! Jisung yelled I mean I'm getting paid, wanna help me? Seungmin said while holding some gloves out I mean would the job get done quicker? Felix added, eager to go to the mall you guys and just wait until I do the bed sheets, you can help me with that the puppy said as he continued cleaning alright we'll do that Feli's said nudging jisung while the elder just rolled his eyes.

It didn't take long for the 4 boys to finish the bed sheets, seungmin changed and before they knew it they were off. The drive didn't take long and they arrived eventually, everyone jumping out the car excited to roam the mall. Dude I've been waiting for this all night and I'm so ready Felix says looking around I know I know but I just really need and outfit seungmin looks at Felix who's just excited for the mall in general.

They enter the mall and goes to the nearest clothing shop they can find that would suit seungmin and gets right to work. They went through a few outfits until the last one caught their eye. This one, this is the one jisung says looking seungmin up and down 100% agreed jeongin replies immediately Felix just stands there speechless at the sight infront of him.

I love it! The puppy boy says looking at himself in the mirror, they end up buying the outfit and went out for lunch after they 4 boys had the time of their life at the mall until they split as seungmin had to get ready for his "meet up" why can't you guys help meee seungmin whined pulling at Felix's shirt yah Kim seungmin you can do it plus we have plans too! Felix snaps back.

。・゚゚・꒦꒷꒷꒦・゚゚・。

I'm just too excited to see him~ hyunjin says while scouting his closet for any possible clothes hyun you don't have to dress up for this chan says rolling his eyes but still helping hyunjin what do you mean?! It's seungmin I have to make a good impression! Hyunjin snaps back gosh hyun just pick something you simp! Minho says slouching back into the chair shut it min I'm not a simp! Hyunjin yells back glaring at the elder for fuck sakes you'll be fine just pick something! Changbin yells this time rolling his eyes.

Soon enough hyunjin finally picks an outfit and quickly eat lunch with the other 3 I can't believe your so into a boy who walked in on you sleeping naked! Changbin yells after finishing the food in his mouth Oi! He's cute! Did you see his face when he ran out? No! So shut it! Hyunjin says while glaring at changbin for ruining his imaginations.

The 3 left soon enough for hyunjin to get ready himself. He took a long time as he had to shower and style everything as he's that type of person.

。・゚゚・꒦꒷꒷꒦・゚゚・。

6:30pm

Seungmin was texting his friends while freaking out

Han
Seung you'll be fine! Just act normal!

How can I calm down when Hwang hyunjin
Is coming to pick me up?!

Jeongin
Calm your ass down seung!
You've been so excited all day just act like yourself