Chapter 6

Mabel's POV

  Did I just hear correctly? Did Grunkle Stan just say he has Journal #1? How come he only told me he had 2? Everyone turned to look at him.

Bill's POV

  I lowered my arm. "That's more like it." I smiled and approached him. "Where is it?"

  Stan looked down and answered, "It's in that drawer behind Mabel." I turned and started to walk towards it. When I opened the drawer I saw it in it's glory. At last, another one. I picked it up and smiled at my dear Fez.

  "If only your brother here," I smirked, "To see how pathetic you are." With that, the journal caught on fire and burned in my hands. I crinkled the ashes and watched them fall away.

  I could feel the power from it. Just one more journal and I would have all the power I needed. The tension was thick in the room as I walked out. I wasn't so sure if Pinetree was of any use to me. He was turning weak on me. The last thing I needed was him ruining my plans. I would have to get rid of him. But I was starting to like this vessel... It's been a long time since I felt human. I don't know if I want to share anymore.

  I can easily put Pinetree in the mindscape. He would be left there in his own misery, and I, would keep his body. Not to mention this town.

Mabel's POV

  "Grunkle Stan why didn't you tell me about the first journal?" I asked. He sighed.

  "I was trying to protect the both of you. Now Bill is going to win." We were all silent. I was starting to believe he would.