Chapter 2

Him

Him

Third person POV

The punching bag hung suspended in front of him as he unleashed a barrage of rapid and forceful punches. Primal grunts punctuated the air with each strike, and beads of sweat streamed down his face, saturating his clothes and forming pools on the floor. His muscles probably ached and burned together.

This was his sanctuary, this was where he found peace. The sound of leather hitting flesh echoed off the walls of the penthouse gym, muffled by the plush carpet lining the penthouse gym.

Suddenly, a knock echoed at the door, jolting him back to reality and breaking the trance-like state he had fallen into. He wiped the sweat from his brow, turning to face the entrance. His heart rate slowed as he composed himself.

wondering about the unexpected interruption.

The door creaked open, revealing a figure silhouetted against the gym's dim lights. With a subtle nod, permission for entry was granted. The man shuffled inside,bowing, his steps uncertain, and as he approached.

Avoiding eye contact, a bead of sweat ran down his forehead. Bowing with exaggerated reverence, he stammered, "Sir, everyone are waiting for you in the conference room." The atmosphere thickened with apprehension as the message was relayed, creating a palpable tension in the air.

The man's gaze again fixated on the punching bag as he tightened his fists, muttering, "I will be there soon" With a determined expression, he unleashed a series of powerful punches, each strike echoing through the room. Meanwhile, the other guy, visibly intimidated, hastily bowed down, quickly making his exit from the room.

As he stepped out of the elevator, the long hallway stretched before him like a dark and ominous tunnel. The air was heavy with anticipation as he made his way towards the large, glittering door at the far end.

He was greeted by a line of bodyguards standing at attention, each one stood tall and statuesque, their hands clutching various weapons. They eyed him warily, their faces set in stern expressions.

But none of them dared to meet his gaze directly. They knew better than to stare into the face of danger itself.

The sound of his footsteps echoed off the walls, reverberating with a sense of power and menace,causing the guards to flinch with each step,
despite the imposing presence of the bodyguards, he walked forward with a confident stride.

Meanwhile all those statuesque bowed to him, their heads dipping low enough to touch the ground, their movements in perfect synchrony, it was a gesture of respect.

As he passed by, the air seemed to shift around him, as if the very fabric of reality itself was bending to his will. His aura was palpable, a dark and menacing force that struck fear into the hearts of all who crossed his path.

Even the most hardened criminals in the organization quailed before him, knowing that they were but mere pawns in his game of power and control.

as he reached the end door of the hallway, the bodyguards parted like a river, allowing him to pass through unimpeded. The door swung open with a soft whoosh, revealing a luxurious room filled with opulent furnishings.

He strode through the conference room, his presence dominating the space. Everyone seated inside fell silent as he approached, their eyes fixed on him with a mixture of awe and terror.

Taehyung took his seat at the head of the table, surveying the room with a calculating gaze. He was the king of this domain, and everyone else was just a pawn.

He had meeting with some of the top executives of his company, and he would not tolerate any disrespect or incompetence. His empire was built on strength, power, and ruthlessness, and anyone who crossed him did so at their own peril.

 His empire was built on strength, power, and ruthlessness, and anyone who crossed him did so at their own peril

(I tried ~_~)

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter.

Let me know your thoughts in the comment.

Your author "giving you a virtual hug" (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Thank you
≧∇≦