#1) random letter

(btw! I'm not the best at making stories so please tell me if I made a mistake! :3)

Mephone: "ugh, I swear, making a long episode is hard. Why did I even do this in the first place? Well, at least I have a week of peace because everyone else needs a break from that long water challenge, even if I didn't do the challenge. It was really hard planning it! Like, I had a headache after the whole thing! Wait, why am I talking to myself? Ugh"

Mephone turned on the TV, he was pretty bored.

Then, all of a sudden, he heard a knock on the door.

Mephone: "What is it now?!"

Mephone was pretty mad, but he got up anyway and headed to the door. 

Mephone: "I swear if it's ballpoint pen or someone who's gonna tell me I'm doing a bad job I'm gonna-"

He opened the door and looked down.

Mephone: "Someone knocked on the door for a letter?! Whatever"

Mephone picked up the letter and shut the door.

Mephone: "Huh, from ???, that's totally safe 😒"

Mephone opened it anyway, he was calm at first but then he read something that said

Mephone: "BY STEVE COBS?!?"

Mephone was horrified! He hasn't spoken to Steve cobs in 14 years! But he knew if he didn't go to we're Steve cobs wanted him to go, he'd be fricked!

Mephone: "Meet me at meeple?! Wait, the place I was made?! Oh shoot! What happens if he tries to kidnap me and make me work for him?!"

(Btw mephone is 13 years old, how you may ask? In the episode where mephone4s tries to kill mephone, mephone says he's 1 years old, and now it's been 12 years so yeah :3)

Mephone: "No, I'm only 13, I can't work at this age! That's illegal! But also, why would he want to kidnap me? Plus, I'll bring a tracker with me so mepad can save me! Okay, let's just get this over with"

Mephone read the list of things to bring, he was really scared when it said things like *bring things you might need* and *don't bring anyone along!* It was pretty worring.

Mephone: "Okay, I'm all set. Time to go, WAIT! I NEED MY TRACKER!"

Mephone ran around his house looking for his tracker, lucky he found it.

Mephone: "Phew, I found my tracker"

Mephone put it in his bag and stepped out of his house. Time to get to meeple.

~~1 hour later~~

Mephone: "Wow! No hot balloon! So I had to suffer! That was totally amazing! 😒"

Mephone walked to the entrance, it was pretty dark out so he couldn't tell what the door said, but when he walked in and closed the door, the lamppost lit up and said

But he didn't know because he was inside already...

(Sorry it's short! I've still got my "is this reality?" Story to do so I'm so sorry, but tomorrow I'll try to post another story! :3 <3)
Made on 18/11/23