Chapter #7 my return..

As I sat down on my bed, enjoying my Halloween holidays.. when suddenly, I realised something.. I forgot something.. important..

I went onto wattpad and realised.. I HAVEN'T UPDATED MY MOST POPULAR BOOK!!! golly!!! So instead of wasting my awesome skills on books you guys aren't reading, I realised I should continue this fanfic!

×°×°×°×°×

*Everyone set off, the GrandSlam's job was to attack and stop Steve cobs and The BrightLight's job was to Code and stop all robots*

*Whilst everyone was getting ready to go. Mint, the TV from earlier, was told to stop them. Well.. forced to.*

Steve cobs: oh Mint, buddy old pal! How about you stop those.. glitches for me? It would make my life a lot easier..

Mint: sorry sir but I'm not going against them.

Steve cobs: okay then.. I'll make you..

*He hacked her system and forced her to listen to his commands, but it didn't work on her at all*

Mint: sorry but I'm not letting that happen-

Steve cobs: fine! I'll do it myself! I'll kill those halogram like idiots myself!!

Mint: sorry, no can do..

*Mint's smile widened as far as it could go. She glitched slightly and started to approach him*

 She glitched slightly and started to approach him*

Steve cobs: what the duck..?! Mint actually cut this out!!

Mint: no can do-

*The GrandSlam's barged into the door, knocking Mint to the floor*

Soap: oh I'm so sorry..!

*Mint got up*

Mint: oh I'm fine don't worry! Just having a chat with him..

*They all looked at Steve cobs. They looked at him with hatred*

Steve cobs: just in time..!

Knife: were not here for your little games.

Nickel: pin him to the ground guys, but not in a weird way!

*Meanwhile, the BrightLight's are coding and have stopped most of the bots.. except mint..*

*Mint stood and watched them distract Steve cobs to help get something for mephone. Mint finally chose what side she was on and pushed some of the GrandSlam's out of the way with ease*

Mint: hello again Steve cobs, I'm here to end you.

*Mint pressed a button on the side of her box or TV head. It set off a laser in her screen and it fired right at Steve cobs*

×°×°×°×°×

Hahaha I left it on a mystery 😜

-Made by Mintthemainecoon-