(Actual #6) #6: Plans!

Btw before we get started, I was bored so that's why this was uhm posted today, another thing is that beware of some swears! Anyway enjoy!!

The morning rised up in the sky as it slowly began to pour with rain, the drops of cold wet rain pitter patterned on mepads window, the day has officially started.

AlarmClock: "BEEP BEEP!!"

*Mepad fell out of bed in fear*

Mepad: "AAAaaa oh, the alarm went off, my bad 😅"

*Mepad sat up on the floor and slowly got up on his two shivering legs*

Mepad: "I wonder if everyone's up right now, because we need to talk about plans for today"

*Mepad turned off the alarm and opened the door to head down the stairs, he was still shaking from the alarm going off, he's not a big fan of alarms*

Mepad: "I can hear some chatting, so maybe some people are up?"

*When mepad walked down the last step he saw everyone. Here's the list of who was there. Lightbulb, Paintbrush, Test tube, Soap, Microphone, OJ, paper, cheesy, fan, salt, pepper, cherries, yin-yang, tissues, Nickel, suitcase, balloon, pickle, baseball, apple, knife, marshmallow, bommy, trophy and box.*

OJ: "Oh hi mepad! Are you ready to make some plans to help mephone?"

Mepad: "Yep! Let's get started!"

Fan: "Okay, let's split up into teams first

Fan: "Okay, let's split up into teams first. People who used to be on the grand slams will be the ones to attack Steve Cobb's, BUT ONLY WHEN I SAY! GOT IT?!"

Grand slams team: "Yep!"

Fan: "And the people who used to be on the bright lights team are with me coding and knocking out the robots, are we all ready and do we have any questions?"

Trophy: "Will there be any cool jocks there?"

Everyone: "SHUT UP TROPHY"

Trophy: "Okay calm down!"

The next chapter is gonna be so much fun mwahhahaha, MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *Clears throat* Anyway, I hope you liked this!

(Btw sorry if it wasn't 1000 words 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭)

-Mintthemainecoon