Nice To Meet You

Next Morning...

I Awake To The Smell Of Food. I Go Into The Bathroom To Do My Normal Hygiene. I Was A Bit Caught Off Guard When I Looked In The Mirror. My Eyes Were Puffy And Pink. It's Gonna Take About An Hour For Them To Go Back To Normal. I Hated That.

The Last Thing I Remembered Was Nicki Rocking Me To Sleep Last Night. I Realized That I Can't Really Be Mad At Her. I Mean, If You're In Love With Someone, You're Just In Love. You Can't Help That. I Think Of It As If It Were Jalen And I. If I Were To Lose Him, I Don't Know What I Would Do.

I Can Tell Nicki Really Loves Bruce. I Just Hope He Really Loves Her Too.

After Taking A Shower And Getting Dressed There's A Knock At My Door.

"Yes?" I Answer Through The Closed Door.

"Uh, Do You Mind Hurrying Up? Nobody Wanna Eat Breakfast With A Nigga!" Von Says.

I Laugh To Myself At His Comment. "I'm Coming, Let Me Finish Getting Ready." I Respond.

With That I'm Guessing He Left Because I Heard No More Of His Slick Mouth.

After Putting On My Shoes, I Head Downstairs. When I Get There, Chef Was Setting Pancakes And Bacon On The Table Where Von Was Sitting. Ricky Isin't Here Because He's Visiting His Dad And Sister And Won't Be Back Until Later.

"Morning Chef." I Smile Taking A Seat By Von Who Looked To Be Dressed Better Than Usual.

"Morning Monkey Face." I Say Pushing Him Playfully In The Head.

"What's Up Big Head." He Says Returning The Shove.

"They Haven't Come Down Yet?" I Ask Referring To Nicki And The Asshole.

"Nah, Probably Tired From All That Fu-"

"Uh! Watch Your Mouth!" I Say Glaring At Him.

"Well, It's True!" He Says Biting A Piece Of Bacon.

"I Don't Care. I Don't Need Those Visuals!"

He Looks At Me. "I See Why You Don't Like Him."

I Laugh. "You Met Him?"

He Nods His Head And We Both Begin To Eat. A Few Minutes Later I Hear Footsteps Coming Down The Stairs And Nicki And The Asshole Appears.

I Let A Corner Of My Mouth Rise Then Let It Drop, Giving Them A Half 'Good Morning' Smile. They Take A Seat In Front Of Von And I And Chef Places Plates In Front Of Them. We All Begin To Eat In Silence. There Was Nothing To Really Say. I Mean, We All Know That Bruce And I Don't Get Along. The Tension In The Air Was So Thick You'd Have To Use A Chainsaw To Cut Through It.

Von Clears His Throat. "So." He Says Breaking The Awkward Silence, Thankfully. "I Have Someone I Want You To Meet Later Today, Nicki And Evelyn." He Says Making It Clear He Wasn't Talking To Bruce Which Makes Me Laugh A Little.

"Is It A Girl??" Nicki Asks Acting As If She Was Jealous.

Javon Blushes. "Yeah." He Says Moving Around The Access Syrup That Oozed Off Of His Pancakes.

I Grin, That's The Reason He's All Dressed Nice.

Nicki Smiles Showing Her Dimples. "Aww! What's Her Name?" She Asks Sounding More Excited Than He Was.

"Lee Lee." He Smiles. "I Told Her I Wanted Her To Meet You And Ev, Since You Know, Y'all The Most Important Women In My Life, And I Want Y'all To Meet The Girl I'm Diggin'."

"Aww My Baby Has A Girl Friend." Nicki Gushes.

I Roll My Eyes At Her Playfully As Von Blushes More Causing His Light Brown Skin To Turn Almost Cherry Red.