Album Party

(Von's POV)

"No, Can You Actually Set That Up On The Other Side Of The Pool? It's Way Too Crowed In That Spot." Nicki Says To The People Who Were Decorating For Ev's Album Release Party That Was Happening Tonight.

I've Been Watching Nicki All Morning. She's Defiantly Tense. I Think It Has Something To Do With Her And Bruce. He Hasn't Been Around As Much.

I'm Definitely Thinking About That Ring Too. Marcus Wants It By Tonight. No And's If's Or Buts About It. I've Tried To Persuade To Him That It's Worth Absolutely Nothing Of Value But He's Just Gonna Get More Angry When He Takes It Wherever To Get Pawned And Sees That I Lied To Him And It's Worth A Lot.

"Von." Nicki Says Snapping From My Thoughts. I Didn't Realize She Was Standing In Front Of Me.

"Can You Get SB And Tell Him That I Need His Ass!?" She Tells Me. "He Better Not Be In There Playing That Game When He's Suppose To Be Helping Me." She Grunts.

I Then Get Up To Fetch SB.

Sure Enough He Was Sitting On The Couch Playing 'Madden 13' With Ricky At His Side.

"Aye Safaree, Nic Needs You Like Right Now." I Say Standing Behind Them.

He Sighs. "Alright." He Says Standing Up And Pausing The Game. "She's Probably Pissed. She Wanted Me Like An Hour Ago." With That He Leaves Out The Back Finding Nicki.

"Wanna Play?" Ricky Asks Me.

"Nah, I'm Good." I Say Turning To Leave.

What He Think This Is? I Ain't On That Friendly Shit.

"How's That Thug Life Working For You?" He Asks Which Stops Me In My Tracks.

"I Told You That What I Do Ain't None Of Your Business."

"You're Right. But Who's Business It's Gonna Be When You Get Caught Up Out There In Them Streets?"

I Turn Around. "Man Whatever! My Boys Got My Back." I Say Putting Emphasis On The Word 'My'.

"Von No They Don't! All They Want You To Do Is Get Whatever They Want And All You Get Is A Pat On The Back In Return. Yeah, They Give You Your Share Now, But What's Gonna Happen When You Get Caught?" He Says. "You Think Your 'Boys' Gonna Use Their Money To Get You Out?! You Think They Gonna Come And Visit You To See How Your Day Went? Nah. That Ain't How Shit Work Out There. Take It From Me. I Know." And With That He Gets Up And Goes To Join Nicki And SB Outside.

(Tony's POV)

"Daddy. I Wanna Go To The Park." Elijah Says To Me As I Sit At The Table Filling Out A Few Papers For Work.

"Where's Your Brother?" I Ask Referring To Xavier.

"Watching T.V." He Says Pointing To The Living Room Where Zay Was In His Play Pen.

"Alright. Go Get Your Shoes And Zay's Baby Bag And We'll Go To The Park."

He Then Scurries To Get The Things As I Stack My Papers Together And Put Them Up.

I Look At The Time To See It Was Three Thirty Five. Brande Was Suppose To Be Home At Around Three. Not A Text Nor Call Saying She'd Be Running Late Getting Home Or Anything. I'm Really Debating On Wether Or Not I Should Propose.

Just Knowing The Fact That The Woman You Care For And Love Maybe Cheating On You Hurts.

Me And My Boys Love Her. But If I Gotta Get Hurt In The Process. I Just Can't Do It.

Brande And I Are Suppose To Be Going To Ev's Album Release Party Tonight So I Won't Bring Anything Up Until We Get Back Home. I Know How Hard Ev Has Worked And I Don't Wanna Mess Up The Night.