In And Out

*Recap*

I Quietly Walk Down The Hallway Stopping Right In Front Of His Door Only To Realize That The Noises I'm Hearing Are Moans.

"Yessssss." I Hear Bruce Hiss.

My Heart Drops And My Blood Starts To Boil.

"What The Fuck Are You Doing?!?" I Shout Swinging The Door Open Causing Bruce To Jump.

"Nicki!"

"I Can't Believe You're Cheating On Me You-" My Sentence Is Cut Short When A Head Pops Up From Under The Cover.... Another Man's Head .

------

It Seemed Like Everything Was Frozen And My Heart Was Shattered Into A Million Pieces .

The Man That I've Loved With Everything In Me For Almost A Whole Year Now, And Seen Myself Being Married To Is Cheating On Me With A MAN!

"Are You Serious Bruce?! I Give My Fucking ALL To You, And You Cheat On Me With A Nigga??!" I Scream As Bruce Wraps A Sheet Around His Torso And Stands From The Bed . "And He Ain't Even Cute!!" I Add .

"Oh Hell No, Bitch!" The Dude Says Jumping Up From The Bed. Luckily For Me , He Still Had On His Boxers. "Who Is You Callin' Ugly, Hoe?!" He Says Charging Towards Me As I Do The Same With Balled Fist.

"Nicki No! Calm Down!" Bruce Says Lifting Me By My Waist And Moving Me Back Away From Mr.Fabulous .

"And Baby You Calm Down Too." Bruce Says To The Man.

I Pull Away From Bruce's Grip As If His Hands Stung Me. "Don't You Touch Me!" I Say Sternly As I Straighten Myself A Bit .

"Nicki , Let Me Explain! Please!"

"No! I Don't Wanna Hear Shit You Gotta Say Bruce! If You're Gay, You're Gay! You Didn't Have To Play Me And Use Me As A Fucking Cover Up! I Loved You And Gave You My All Bruce...But You Played Me!" I Cry .

"Nicki I Did Love You!" He Says While Trying To Hold Me.

"Don't You Dare Lie To Me!!" I Say Pushing Him Away . "You Put Me Through So Much And I Gave You Chance After Chance! I Dropped Everything For You! I Was Even Willing To Give Up On My Own Daughter Because My Head Was So Far Up Your Ass!" I Shout Pointing To Him. "So Don't You Dare Sit Here And Tell Me You Loved Me Cause You Never Did!"

"You Gonna Let Her Talk To You Like That Bru-?!" Fabulous Tries To Say.

"Shut Up Before I Come Over There And Beat Ya Ass Straight!" I Say Causing Him To Shut Up Quickly.

"Go Downstairs Jay." Bruce Demands While Keeping His Eyes Locked On Me .

"But I-" He Starts.

"Jay!" Bruce Barks Causing Him To Jump Up Quickly And Exit The Room, But That Didn't Stop Him From Throwing Me A Dirty Look On His Way Out.

"Nicki. I Feel Horrible."

"You Should!" I Shout. "You're A Fucking Liar And Cheater!"

"I Didn't Mean For It To Go On For This Long."

"How Long Have You Been Seeing Him??" I Ask Now With Sadness Taking Over My Emotions More Than Anything Else.

"Little Over Three Years."

That Was It. My Heart Is Officially Crushed .

"T-Three Years??" I Cry. "You've Been Seeing Him For Three Years And You Got With Me??"

His Shoulders Sink And He Drops His Head. "Yes."

"What Were You Trying To Prove By Being With Me Bruce?!"