1. Hallucinations

.
.
.
"Luna?" She looked around her sitting room.
"Luna?" She looked under the couch.
"Lunaaa..?" She looked beneath her pillows on the couch.
"Aha! There you are. Here." She placed the bowl of cat nip on the black tinted coffee table infront of the soot-black British shorthair.
"It's a new brand. I think you might like it.." Luna observed the bowl of cat nip for a for a few seconds, then sniffed it.
Maria waited patiently for her cat to start eating the new food she bought for her. It didn't look like it was nice, considering how wretched the smell was and how awful the packaging had been designed to be.
The dark cat started eating the food in tiny portions and then started to take a liking to this new dish.
"Alright! That's good." Maria sighed in relief. She had wondered what it would take to let Luna forget about eating the pancakes that she had made in the morning all the time.
Leaving the sitting room lights on, Maria stumbled in exhaustion towards her bedroom.
It was lit with her favourite colour, (y/f/c) along with her pieces of art hung over a wall overlooking her bed.
Should she make more? There's still some space left on the wall right now..may as well..-no. She was too busy. Busy with work. Earning her keep. Keeping herself and her cat alive for the future.
Not now. When she has some free time left. Maria sighed to herself and cleaned her bed before brushing her teeth and tucking herself in, shutting off her LED lights and her lamp light.
No, wait. You forgot something, didn't you?
Turn it back on.
She turned her lamp light on again. Maria looked at the sleeping pills prescribed by her doctor and twisted open the lid, throwing a pill into her mouth before closing the lid and turning the lamp off again.
Maria stared at the ceiling, her black, short hair spreader onto her pillow.
1..
2..
3..
4..
5...
She yawned. Now she was feeling a little drowsy.
Did you set your alarm?
Did you reschedule your appointment?
What about your meeting?
That all doesn't matter now. You're entering a completely different world! Why would anything matter? A world  for you. And you only.
1..
2..
3..
4..
5..
She swore she had saw a pair of glowing, magneta coloured eyes gazing at her from the corner of the room.
probably just a mere hallucination..
1..
2..
3..
4..
5..
•entering the waiting room•
1..
2..
3..
4..
5..

End of Chapter 1. Hallucinations.
Lemme know if any of you want this story in a "y/n" pov
•441 words*