9. Viva: Yokinai.

Because of someone's work that got me excited.
Stab the center part whorl
Watching an idiot vomit blood
I feel like I can win with scissors.
I'll cut corners, I'll cut it right away
Sports Sports Let's relax
take off the costume in front of the child
"What?" Me
Viva is not good! It's just not enough!
Yeah, it's getting smaller
I want to fly! I want to fly! I want to fly!
(Ah) Is it impossible to work with polyester?
You buy love by killing with money, I'm sorry.
later years
Ah, I erased it for the sake of the environment.
"People mania" only on X (Twitter)
Looking at the grave of traps
Salt the wound!
Get covered in blood in front of your lover
"What?"
Viva not good!
just
Yeah, it's getting smaller
I want to fly! I want to fly! I want to fly!
(Ah) Polyester work
You buy love by killing with money, I'm sorry.
Oh, I'm sorry, that's great, it's true! It's true!
Weddings and funerals are getting smaller
I want to kick! I want to kick! I want to kick!
Live, malice, shame, and redemption
I carry all the poison on my back
It's okay
VIVA: UNHAPPY.

.
.
.
.
.
Lips quivering, you stared at their mouths, moving to form whispers of different words you couldn't make out.
They gurgled each of their mumbles along with hand fools of blood seeping down from their eyes, noses and mouths. The sight awfully horrified you and although it was a sight that will traumatise you for the rest of your existence, you couldn't help but feel intrigued and took a few small steps further to observe these blood lusting creatures a little further.
'Is this why they say expect the unexpected?' You pondered. Because it sure did look like it.
These things weren't moving an inch, instead, they just stared at you with their pale white faces oozing and seeping with blood.
"4736)-):?/£251" it spluttered to you, bit by bit with some of their mouths stretched wide or stretched open taking in all the fluids trickling down upon the open seeps of their wounds.

"4..7...3..
625..1- got it! T-thank you!"
You never thought you would be showing gratitude to a walking corpse that had just tried to kill you a day or two ago. Expect the unexpected, you say?

"Y-y/n..? What are you.." Margret walked and stood by your side, staring in awe at the dream eaters behind the door. Krueger always prohibited everyone all the time from going into this specific room, now you and Margret know why.
She didn't waste anymore time to let Krueger see her on the camera. Margret grabbed a handful of your clothes at your shoulder and yanked you behind her, closing the door and locking it tightly.
.
.
.
.
.
The rest of the day was quiet. You spent the evening at the cafe and served a few customers whilst daydreaming about hearing Krueger's voice again. Sure, it gave you shivers that would always last a few nights but it was actually a little soothing, at least.
Alright, shut up now. You have a customer incoming.
"Hello! Welcome to-" oh you've got to be kidding me.
Damon smiled in return of yours.
"Hello, dear!" He beamed as Trottes merely towards you with a frown behind the counter.
"How are you on this lovely evening?"
"I'm not sparking up a conversation with you."
"But-"
"And no, I don't want go on a date with you."
"But I-"
"Please just leave. I don't want to hear anything from your mouth right now."

"You're so selfish." He scoffed. Slamming a bouquet of red roses on the counter-top.
hey, you didn't actually think that would work..but it just did! Congratulations!
"Selfish my a-!"
Before you could curse Damon, you heard familiar footfalls approach from behind you.
"You're free to leave now, you're shift is over."
You eternally sighed in relief as you packed your belongings and made you're way out of the café door which rung a sweet tone from the bell attached to it.
There was already a pool of saliva swimming in your mouth as you thought of the warm, delicious taste and texture of the only thing you knew how to cook at your home. Pizza toast. This recipe was taught to you in school and was the only thing you could possibly remember since then. Oh, how you dreaded those days.