Teaser 4

Hiya my little lovelies, here's another teaser to Rzej rewrite. Tell me your thoughts on what you expect.

It's wilder, bolder and more chapters and more angst and so much more update. Be sure to follow mikaelsxnwhorr where I post the teasers and my tiktok (mikaelsxnwhorr.wp where I post edit. This rewrite will be published on my new account. Be sure to follow
—-

Kol and Davina were dragged into a throne room littered with bones and a broken-down silver throne with sharp crystal edges. They were forced into a corner and chained. Augusta slithered in, her body moving over cracks on the broken old floor dying with age and unkept ruin.
"While my men torture him. I want to know about you humans." She crackled.
"I'm an original vampire." Kol seethed, pulling at the chains. There were of no use. "Let Dante go."
"Oh no, if I let him go, he'll take the egg and I can't. Thats my child." Augusta plopped her hands to her front. "By the looks of it, you didnt know he's a godsent."
"He told us a story—" Davina began.
"—Ah so he told you his story of his birth? Did he tell you this kingdom is his birthright? That my mother stole it from his mother and that he's the half-sibling to the Morgenstern-Blackthornes? Both he and Gisela? But she well, I don't think she wishes to be the queen of black garden," Augusta yakked.
Kol pulled at the chains again, glaring at Augusta. His jeans were soaked due to swimming through water and now a wet floor gulping up blood. "I'm sure she has other priorities."
A grunt echoed into the throne room, gathering Davina and Kol's attention towards Dante being dragged by the monsters. They dropped him before Kol and Davina who immediately pulled him towards them. His body cut and slashed. "You'll pay for this." Kol hissed to Augusta. She grinned like a devil.
"Dante had to be punished."
Dante let out a cough, shifting to face Davina and Kol. They glanced down at the chiseled body, as though built from Clay and folded to perfection. His slim muscular body curved into a ball, revealing muscles Kol didn't think had strength in them. But he watched Dante gut those monsters. Those lean muscles had years to be crafted, to be strengthened.