Chapter 4: Recovery

Rory vouched to get Paige back to health as soon as possible from the moment she was trusted with the recovery process. Now their friendship worked the other way around, Rory drove Paige everywhere since the blonde could not walk without support yet, let alone drive. It had been a couple of weeks since the incident and Paige had been making great progress. Even Geno congratulated both of the girls on the advancements. A couple of months later, they were both doing better emotionally as well, the physical therapy sessions had become emotional therapy for Paige.

"Come on Paige, squat." Paige had been behaving like a toddler all session and Rory had become more stern.

"Yes, ma'am." the blonde mumbled with a pout, doing what the PT said. She winced while coming up from the movement.

"Okay, do you feel any pain?"

"Nope"

"Paige."

"A little" The brunette simply looked at her suspiciously.

"A lot" Paige finally confessed.

"Paige, you're going to have to be honest with me, otherwise we're not going to get anywhere. Okay?"

"Okay," she mumbled almost incoherently.

"Good, now let's go to practice."

The practice was boring, for both of them. They finally left in their usual way. Aurora opened the passenger door and Paige got in closing the door. Rory walked to her side and got in, handing Paige the aux. Today the girl played Chase Atlantic and sang along to it happily. Today she decided to ask for Aurora's number.

"Rory, can I get your number?"

"Sure, didn't even realize we'd been texting through Instagram. It's (555) 551-2345

"Thanks"

They fell into comfortable silence as they hummed to No Rainbows by Chase Atlantic for the rest of the ride. Once they got there Aurora opened Paige's door and walked her to her dorm, kissing her cheek and leaving for her own apartment. They both couldn't deny that they liked each other unless it was to each other.

Rory then went out with Nika, her best friend, to a bar for drinks since it was finally Friday. It was fun and Aurora needed that after the intense day with Paige.

Author's Note:

Filler chapter, get ready for plottttt. Sorry for time skips