^INFO^

Topics that will be in this fanfic, if there's more in later chapters this list will be updated immediately.

- Homophobic language
- Smut (both mentioned and performed)
- Trans phobic language
- Slurs (ones I can reclaim)
- abuse

-------

! reminder that these are my personal headcanons for the characters and all you have to do is respect them !

Travis: Heavily religious, because he was raised in a Catholic Christian household, Bleaches his hair to not look like his dad more and attempts to look like his mother with blonde hair, Hates sal more due to her being mtf because it's "wrong" in his eyes, very much a asshole and is toxic towards everyone, .

Sal: Not really religious much but does believe there might be a god out there somewhere that just doesn't exist yet, trans mtf and started dating Ashley junior year of high school, dyes her hair blue to try and separate from her mother due to her death impacting her and a lot.

Larry: He's just a Baptist who makes jokes about satan and that's it, has mostly piercings that he did himself and didn't go to a professional, some piercings he has are: Shark bites, eye brows pierced only on one side that's a double, has a nose piercing, gauges that aren't too streched out, a rook ear piercing, industrial, Orbital.

Kenneth: Heavily religious, forces his beliefs on Travis all the tame and try to make him more like him, A white dude at its finest, Brunette, Hates Travis and always had because he was just meant to be the leader to the cult, He and Mary (travis' mom) had an arranged marriage and only had Travis to make their parents happy.

------

SMALL LITTLE THINGS:

Larry and Travis just have a small thing where they let out anger onto each other in the bathroom during lunch through more sinner things (kissing, making out, hickeys, ect.) And it has been going on for a few weeks now, but they still hate each other.

Travis is a rude ass, no one likes him but Larry can deal with him :33

That's about it, enjoy the fanfic and tell me if it's more like the og so I can fix it up