INTRO

‼️NOT MY ART‼️

[ALL THE ART AT THE START OF THEIR INTROS ARE WHAT THEY ALL KINDA LOOK LIKE]

This story primarily focuses around Casey and his home life and life outside of being a vigilante and hanging with the turtles.

Casey's family includes: His foster dad, Arthur, foster brother, Jamie, his little sister, Angel, his aunt, Jessie and his foster uncle, Robbie.

Arthur took in Casey and Angel when they were 12 and 7, with Jamie being 14 and being extremely excited about having siblings. Casey came out as trans to Arthur, Jamie and Robbie, who were all pretty supportive towards him, and understood since Casey had been transitioning since he was 10.

Casey had always just figured he was attracted to girls, and that was it. He didn't really experiment with boys or anyone other than girls.

That all stops when he starts feeling himself falling hard for his friend and project partner, Donatello.

These new feelings confuse Casey. He's never felt these kinda for anyone else. Not even the girls he had dated back in middle school.

Donnie has been crushing on Casey for a while now. Ever since April rejected them at age 15. And when 16 came around, they found themselves falling for the raven haired boy.

—————————————————————

CASEY JONESPronouns: He/TheyGender: Trans MascSexuality: Straight? (Bisexual)Age: 18Breed/Nationality: Mexican, AmericanHeight: 5'8Info: the eldest of his bio sister and middle child in his foster family

CASEY JONES
Pronouns: He/They
Gender: Trans Masc
Sexuality: Straight? (Bisexual)
Age: 18
Breed/Nationality: Mexican, American
Height: 5'8
Info: the eldest of his bio sister and middle child in his foster family. He has an older foster brother, Jamie, and his foster dad's Authur. His little sisters named Angel. He plays for the Vikings hockey team at his high school. He's best friends with April O'Neil. Master Splinter is his mentor along with the others (April, Leo, Raph, Mikey and Donnie.) arrogant and a bit flirty. He has ADHD. Drinks, smokes weed. Has a "tiny" alcohol problem (apart of the plot-)
(Art by less-depresso-more-espresso, probably-not-a-rutabaga, berenjin and  idiot-mushroom on Tumblr)
————————————————————

 Has a "tiny" alcohol problem (apart of the plot-)(Art by less-depresso-more-espresso, probably-not-a-rutabaga, berenjin and  idiot-mushroom on Tumblr)————————————————————