Jc- Jen wants us to drop off some food for her.

Jennifer wants everything doesn't she?

Angelina- Kk.

-At Jennifer's house-

Jc- You wanna come with me in? It's only gonna take a second.

I don't feel like seeing him give her a kiss.

Angelina- Sure!

*Angelina and Jc started walking to Jennifer's door.

*Jc then pulled out a key.

SHES ALREADY GIVING HIM A KEY???

*As Jc opened the door they entered the house to not see a sight of jennifer but they heard a loud noise from Jennifer's room.

*Angelina stood there in shock to look over at Jc who had tears welling up in his eyes as soon as they realized what was happening.

*Jc dropped the food running out of the open door behind them.

Who could hurt. Jc.. he's the sweetest person ever. His heart is so fragile it can't be broken like that.

*Angelina ran up to Jennifer's room pissed off.

*Jennifer pushed the guy off of her seeing Angelina.

Jennifer- Angelina- what are you doing here!

Angelina- I just knew you couldn't be trusted. You don't deserve jc. Never have. Never will.

I sound like a psychopath..

*Angelina started walking towards her grabbing a nearby long piece stick.

*The guy ran out of the door trying to hide everything with his clothes.

Jennifer- You don't have the balls do it. Go ahead do it. Whore.

*That word really struck something in Angelina so she picked up Jennifer off of the bed and pushed her against a wall putting her arm on her neck with the stick still in her hand.

Jennifer- Jc will never be with you. Oh and by the way that dad of yours. Fucked my mom.

*Angelina wanted to do it but she couldn't. Something was holding her back making her have a breakdown.

*Angelina got on her knees praying to god.

Angelina- *cries* im so sorry. I-im so sorry i- im to complicated i don't want any of this on me. It's so hard. THIS BAGGAGE. MY GOD. PLEASE HELP ME. it's too much too much.

*Jennifer then started feeling bad.

Jennifer- Um..

*Angelina got up wiping her tears away.

Angelina- You know what. You're not worth it. You didn't even use whore in the right term. Whore is when you sleep around. And that's what you do right? So the whore is you.

*Angelina dropped the stick and walked out of the room and started crying again.

*Angelina got outside to the car where she could see jc in the back seat laying down crying.

I just wanna hold him. And let him know everything is gonna be okay. But I would be lying. To him and myself.

*Angelina got in the car knowing he couldn't drive right at that minute started up the car and drove to her house since his mom was there though she wasn't sober at all she wasn't gonna put him in hell taking him there.

-At Angelina's house-

Mom- Angelina.

Angelina- Yes ma.