1.05

*Angelina sat in a car with jc who was driving.

*She ignored anything he said to her.

'she's changed.
you can see it in her eyes, feel it in her wrath, hear it in her tone.
she's not the same. and she's never coming back.'

*Jc thought.

Angelina- Okay. The reason I asked Britney to tell you to meet me is because I'm here to tell you. We are never getting back together. You broke me.

Jc- Oh.

Angelina- You deserve it. You lied.

Jc- I know. I know. I do. I'll always be sorry for everything..

Angelina- ..How's your mom been.

Jc- Better.. she's getting therapy. While she's at therapy I come over and help around the house.

Angelina- That's nice..

He moved out?

*Angelina didn't want to be nice to him AT ALL but she knew everything he had gone through.

Angelina- How about you.. how are you.....

Jc- Not good.. but that's not important. How are you.

Angelina- Good.. since I'm fixing my life up. I'm  getting my own place soon.

Jc- That's great!-.. i- have my own place to on the corner of 20th street.

'FUCK why did I tell her that she's definitely not gonna be around me now anymore..'

*Jc thought to himself.

Angelina- Hm. Kay.. if this is your way of getting another chance like I said.. no.

Jc- Angelina. I don't have a right to be in your presence or around you EVER but this is driving me crazy.. Everything isn't about me. It's just. I need you Angelina. I really do. You're the cure for all of it. But you don't care..

Is he begging me...

*Jc's eyes pierced Angelina while she looked away.

Angelina- I'm scared.

*Angelina said looking at Jc.

Jc- Of what? Me?

Angelina- No. Of love. Giving my heart back to you. Putting my trust in you again.

Jc- You wanna know what really came about. Everyone at the table would talk about you but me. I always wanted to get to know you I was curious so when Joey and Chris made a bet with me I didn't wanna do it.. but I thought I had a point to prove. I've always wanted to fit in also. That's still not an excuse to why I lied to you of course Angelina.

Angelina- It's.

*Angelina started tearing up.

Jc- Hey, Hey don't cry..

*Jc swiped his hand over Angelina's face.

His touch..

No. Angelina don't do it. Don't fall in. Not again..

Angelina- *sniffles* Jc.

Jc- Hm?

Angelina- How do you do it..

Jc- Do what?

Angelina- This.

Jc- It's nothing... I just love you.

Loves.. me? Still..?

*Jc kissed Angelina she wanted to try and not fall deep into the hole she use to always fall in kissing him and making physical contact with him.

Angelina- Maybe I have been a little wrong for teasing you..

Jc- I use to.. I get it.

Angelina- I demanded you do that though..

Jc- I still did it.

*Angelina pulled Jc from his belt.

*He smirked.
———————————-
*Jc dropped Angelina at home and before getting out the car she had to adjust her skirt.

*Angelina wrote something in a piece of paper and passed it on to Jc.

Jc- Bye have a goodnight Angie.

Angelina- Bye Jc!

*They both loved each other like no other.. no matter how complicated it got.

"I was born to make you happy.."