0.5

Jc- Ok Angie I'm ready.

Angelina- You sure!!?

Jc- Mhm.

*Angelina started cutting Jc's hair.

Angelina- R u okay??

*Angelina said worriedly.

Jc- I trust you. Don't worry im fine.

He trusts me. Of course he does!....

-15 mins later-

*Jc checked himself out in the mirror.

Jc- This is so good. And I didn't even tell u what length. That's how good you are.

*Angelina slightly smiled.

How good I am. How about how good YOU are. Wait okay that sounds wrong. But then again I do  SO want to-.

*Jc hugged Angelina giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Help. Help.

Rosalind- Whatcha two love birds up to?

Angelina- Rosa your not funny get out.

Rosalind- This is the bathroom slow poke.

Jc- Oh ya sorry we'll go in her room.

*Jc says dragging Angelina to her room.

Angelina- Ok let me brush your hair do you want it up? Or down?

Jc- See that's kind of the thing I don't know if I want the hair all out.

Angelina- I think both would look c-.. good.

*Angelina had to catch herself before saying something that jc may not like.

Jc- Ok I'll have it down.

Angelina- Ok..

*Angelina said reaching to his hair to brush it down.

*Jc could see through her shirt slowly thoughts started running his mind.

Jc's pov
______
Wow.

*Jc's mind was stuck on it so when Angelina talked it broke the silence.

Angelina- Jc is ur mom coming back yet?

Jc- Mm- yeah. She is she'll be back tomorrow since we have school so then after u drop me at home she'll be there.

Jc- In the meantime let's go watch those dvd tapes Britney brought over??

Angelina- Kk!

Love.

-next day-

Angelina- *yawns*.

*Angelina yawned as she woke up trying to open up her eyes all the way looking at her clock.

Angelina- 8:30?! WHAT THE HELL.

*Angelina got up and started rummaging through her closet for an outfit and found a note on her bed.

'Hey ange , your mom was sweet enough to take me to school today and she's gonna drop me off and we didn't wanna wake you so I'm sorry- love jc.'

*Angelina smiled looking at the note.

*Angelina started picturing his blue eyes.

He loves his wind breakers. He's so cute in them. Oh I've got get to school.

*Angelina starts using the makeup products Britney gave her and the hair products Christina gave her.

-20 mins later-