𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 1 ☆ : His obsession with working.

Tuesday 8th August 2023, 12:57am. Akito layed on his bed, it was just his thoughts and his sister preparing for her 'daily' call. Akito should've been asleep two hours and 57 minutes ago but something was keeping him awake.
The 10 things you need to know.
First thing you should know, both the Shinonome siblings were dedicated to their works, Akito's singing and Ena's art. However, one was always more dedicated - Akito.

Akito sighed as he sat against his bedroom wall, his bed being next to the wall. He threw his head back, accidentally banging the wall but not too loud to disturb his sister.
"ow.." He muttered to himself as he rubbed the back of his head.
He sighed, his thoughts continued to linger.. they werent necessarily bad thoughts though. Just random, silly questions such as 'what is the difference between other spreads and butter?' and just generally stupid questions. Until he started to think of vivid bad squad and then his performance. How such silly thoughts turned into thoughts of one of the things he loved the most and then such dark, self-hatred? Who knows.. These thoughts turned into silent mumbling and whispering to himself. He sighed dramatically yet silently.
"how would I even know if I'm doing enough.. they'd just lie to me." Akito mumbled, looking down at his fingers as he picked at the skin.
The 10 things you need to know.
The second thing you need to know, Akito has a tenedecy of messing up his hands that were once so beautiful, not in a weird way of course. But now his hands were so bruised, scarred and his nails were always messed up biting.
Akito continued to think and mutter until he had a 'lightbulb' moment. He had the stupid idea of pushing himself a tiny bit.
What did Akito not know?
Poor Akito didn't know that pushing himself will turn into breaking his limits.. poor dude.
"Gosh Akito.. you're so smart!" He whispered to himself, feeling proud.
"I'll just stay behind after practice and continue.." He thought to himself, smiling.
He then picked up his phone, giving his eyes a moment to adjust to the brightness. It was now 5am.. was he really speaking and thinking to himself for that long? Thank god it was summer break. He sighed and turned his phone off, then placing his head on his pillow and going under his duvet. He closed his eyes and after a while, fell asleep. Fast forward to 12pm. Ena - Akito's older sister - was in Akito's room, shaking him and demanding his woke up.
"Akito!! Wake up!! Toya's here for crying out loud!" She yelled as she shoke him roughly, only to be met with a slap to the face.
"fuck off man.." Akito groaned as he sat up, looking his door only to see Toya. "oh you werent lying.."
"Just get dressed angry ginge." Ena rolled her eyes as she walked out of Akito's room, also telling Toya to wait outside while he changed.
Once Akito was changed, he let Toya in.
The 10 things you need to know.
The third thing you need to know, Toya was Akito's closest friend and singing partner. Some may consider him Akito's bestfriend.
"whats up Toya?" Akito asked as he let Toya into his room and sat on his bed, gesturing Toya to sit.
"practice starts soon.. and you weren't answering my messages." Toya folded his arms "normally you're awake for 7, you okay?"
Akito nodded.
"I just stayed up a tiny bit later then I usually do, im fine." Akito mumbled
"Okay then." Toya replied
It was true that Akito did stay awake later then he usually does but not tiny bit.
"Let's just start making our way to practice.. I'll get something to eat on the way there." Akito said as he stood up.
Toya stood up after Akito and they make their way out of the house, on their way to practice Akito stuck to his word and got himself something to eat. Once they got there, they were greeted by Kohane and An.. Ken - An's father - was not there for once.
"Oi An, wheres Ken-San?" Akito asked and put his hands in his pockets.
"My dad's running some errands with Taiga-san." An explained, putting her hands on his hips.
"So he gave you the keys? Kinda dumb." Akito chuckled, attempting to annoy An however he was immediately scolded by Kohane and Toya.
"Shinonome, that was not nice!" Kohane frowned "Apologise to An!"
"Akito, you're grades are worse then An." Toya put his hand on Akito's shoulder and chuckled.
"tch.." Akito folded his arms and scoffed. "sorry An."
An smiled as Akito apologised "thank you, angry ginge."
"kill-" Akito was cut off by Toya covering his mouth.
"let's just begin with practice." Kohane sighed and smiled
And so they did.
The 10 things you need to know.
The fourth thing you need to know, Vivid Bad Squad was eachother's found family. They all could joke and bring out a side no one else sees. (polysquad in this fic holy mol?!?!)
Afterwards, they all sat at a booth to rest.. well except Akito.
"Yo, I'm gonna go. I have errands to run." Akito was point blank lying but walked out the café quickly.