PART-2

Author's Pov:
Y/N was changing dress in her room. She was thinking about the experience she is going to have today.
Y/N"s Pov:
I am really very nervous to meet the Mafia King. How he would be?
It was really a big question for me.
Y/M:- Y/N Dear, please come down we are waiting for you.
Y/N:- Wait a minute mom, let me zip up my dress first.
Y/D:- Do everything fast fast dear.
Y/M:- What will happen to you after marriage? You take so much time to do everything.
Y/N:- Yeah yeah,coming just wait Mamma.

Author's POV:-
Y/N was really in such a hurry that she was going to fall of the stairs.

Y/D:-Sit in the car,let's go
Y/N:-Yes dad

Taehyung's POV:-
I was showering naked in the birthroom. And thinking what kind if girl she would be and suddenly my mom knocks the door from outside. I was told to complete my showering and get ready as soon as possible.

Y/D:-At last we have reached his home.
Park Jimin:- Yes sir, come inside taehyung is taking bath. He is going to come soon.
Jeon Jungkook:- Jiminshii!!! Come fast aunty is calling you.
Park Jimin:- Sit down sir,I am coming in a minute.

                       Author's Pov:
Taehyung was done showering  and wearing his clothes and looking at his scars and laughing at them.

Mr.Kim:-Y/N Dear go upstairs and call him.
Y/N:- OK going

              Y/N's Pov:
I am going upstairs then I stopped by th4 room and seen taehyung where he was fully shirtless only wearing his Jean pant.

Y/N:-*in mind*
WOW!!! I was really drooling over his abs. He is so fine. What are those scars???? I thought he deals with drugs. But no, I was wrong .He is so decent.

Taehyung suddenly turned around and seen Y/N.

             Part 2 ends here