PART 5

AUTHOR'S POV:-
The next morning. It was 8 a.m. That time taehyung was awake.When he looked at Y/N, she was sleeping beside him and he also remembered that what they had done last night .

                        TAE'S POV:-
Last night will always be memorable for me. Now just let me wake up Y/N.

Tae:-Y/N,wake up
Y/N:-Why,what happened??
Tae:- Baby,wake up it's already 8:30a.m.
Y/N:- Let me sleep more.

THEN SHE SUDDENLY REALISED THAT THE VOICE WAS NOT OF JISOO.THAT TIME SHE LOOKED AT TAE.

                   Y/N'S POV:-
What is he doing right now.But he is looking quite handsome fully naked. Wait......fully naked????

Y/N:-Btw why are you naked Tae??
Tae;-I think you are also in the same way as me.
Y/N:-What happened last night??
Tae:-Many things happened last night.

         THEN Y/N REMEMBERED EVERYTHING

                  Y/N'S POV:-
How can it be possible I done it with him???
What should I do now??

                   AUTHOR'S POV:-
They were both looking into each other's eyes while blushing. That time Jungkook suddenly opened the door by mistake.
    Y/N shouted so loudly

Tae:-What are you doing here????
Jk:-Sorry,Sorry extremely sorry. I will talk to you later.

                 AUTHOR'S POV:-
Y/N WAS SO SHY THAT SHE HUGGED TAEHYUNG SOO TIGHTLY.

Tae:- Don't be so shy Mrs.kim. It's OK. Can I tell you the truth??
Y/N:-Yeah, of course.
Tae:-I fell for you from the first day but was scared to tell you because I thought you would not like me.
Y/N:-To,tell you the truth,I also love you soo much.
Tae:-So,we do the same. I am happy for that. I think we should take a shower together *with a smirk on his face*
Y/N:-I am so shy.
Tae:-LET'S do it please . I am so excited to take a shower with you.
Y/N:-Yeah soo.....*shyly*
       THEN TAEHYUNG TOOK Y/N TO BATHTUB IN BRIDAL STYLE.

        *BUT HERE THE TWIST COMES*

Meanwhile ~~~~
                   AUTHOR'S POV:-
There was taehyung's enemy Felix. They became enemy from their school life and now they are the biggest enemy of each other . There was several between them. But Y/N didn't know anything about this.

  FELIX WITH HIS TEAM MEMBERS:-

Felix:-What's his weakness??
Huhhh!!!Tell me.
Other member of his group:-He has been engaged just a day before.His wife must be his weakness.
Felix:-  A wife huhh!!!It's going to be interesting. *with a smirk on his face*.

                PART 5 ENDS HERE