PART-4

AUTHOR'S POV:-
IN THE MIDNIGHT Y/N ASKED JISOO TO BRING A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE FROM DOWNSTAIRS .

                  JISOO'S POV:-
I WILL BE RIGHT BACK. JISOO CAME DOWNSTAIRS TO GET THE CHAMPAGNE FROM THE BAR. THERE SHE SAW V AND JK TALKING AND HAVING A DRINK.

                     AUTHOR'S POV:-
Y/N shouted from upstairs,what are you doing Jisoo??V AND Jungkook noticed Jisoo.

Jk:-IS there any problem??
Jisoo:-No,no I just want a bottle of champagne.
Jk:-I am very sorry but there is no more champagne. But u can have whiskey if you want to.

Jisoo agreed and she went upstairs to Y/N's room.

                  AUTHOR'S POV:-
After one glass Jisoo felt dizzy and left the room.
Taehyung was going upstairs.

                     Tae's Pov:-
I still can't forget how hot she was looking in that engagement dress. When he was passing through Y/N's room, he heard Y/N moaning his name while she was masturbating.

Y/N:-Ahh!!Ahh!! He is so fucking hot
Taehyung!!

                      AUTHOR'S POV:-
When Jisoo left the room that time she forget to lock the room,that's why Taehyung could easily sneak into the room and he was also drunk as much as was Y/N.

Tae:-Should I enter the room or not!! Then he remembered during the afternoon.

                   TAE'S POV:-
He remembered that how much angry was Y/N actually that she thrown her soaps and bathing elements on me

                  Y/N's POV:-
I want Tae here to satisfy me.

                         AUTHOR'S POV:-
Tae heart that. As they both were drunk and he actually entered the room.Y/N was fully naked when he entered the room.

Tae:-Missing me babygirl??
Y/N:-Yeah a lot.
Tae:- Wanna have me to satisfy you?? HUHH??
Y/N:- Yeah of course but is your little one that massive??
Tae:-My little one is massive enough to satisfy my wife.

                    AUTHOR'S POV:-
Then Tae started to unbutton his shirt and Y/N helped him to unbutton his pants.

                      Y/N'S POV:-
IT'S so massive. It's going to be fun tonight.

                  AUTHOR'S POV:-
Then Tae smudged his lips over Y/N's Lips.

Tae:-You are lips soo juicy and tasty.
Y/N:-Yours too
Tae:- So today, let me make you feel you what heaven feels like.
Y/N:- I am ready to see the heaven

                      AUTHOR'S POV:-
He also licked all Over her body and kissed her navel and a little moan came out from her mouth.
He started to kiss around her neck .
They were just enjoying each other a lot. Tar kissing Y/N top to bottom. He started to kiss her b**bs. And more things happened between them. The rest is your imagination.

            --------PART 4 ENDS HERE--------