1. Unexpected dream

Hi guys this is my first fanfic and English isn't my first language so please feel free to tell me if something's wrong so that I can do better with time. Also tell me which character you would like to see an interaction with Y/N. I will let you enjoy !
—————————————————
Why am I feeling sand ? There is no sand in my bed...

- Come on Aether what do we do ? Is she de-ead ?
- Just let me think emergency food !
- Hey !! Stop that! Paimon is not emergency food !

Aether ? Paimon ? Where did I hear these names ?

- She she moved !!!
- Yeah I saw that Paimon

I should open my eyes... NOW Y/N !

Y/N opened her eyes to see that she was on a beach with Aether and Paimon starring at her.
Isn't it the beach from the beginning of the game ? Wait !!! Am I in the game ? Why ? How ? Am I dreaming right now ? Probably so let's just let it be.

- Uh... Hi ! My name is Y/N ! Nice to meet you.

The other two looked flabbergasted at the words of the young woman. She is just gonna wake up like that after what happened ?

- Are you alright ? Said an hesitant Paimon.
- I guess... What happened ?
- Well we were doing a daily commission and we saw an abyss mage so we decided to follow him. Then he open a portal and you fell out of it. He was going to take you but we beat him and then you opened your eyes. Paimon explained.

Y/N was shocked by these news and Aether saw her distress.
-Welcome to Tevat ! My name is Aether and this is Paimon. You are safe now and if you want we can take you to Mondstadt.

What a strange dream... It feels rather real but I guess it's just because I was very tired when I got to bed last night. I have to follow the dream.
- You know what ? Sure let's get going !

With that being said the three companions walked to Mondstadt. Paimon explained to Y/N who they were and their story so far being them traveling to seek Aether's sister from Mondstadt to the latest nation Fontaine and fighting along the way.

-But now we are in Mondstadt because of something really strange that happened. You see monster from the abyss open portals everywhere in this world and created chaos so the leaders of each nation decided to talk about it in a reunion here in Mondstadt and so...
-Paimon ! Let the poor girl breathe a minute ! It's a lot to take in. Aether said seeing Y/N zone out due to the mass of information she had to take in. But she wasn't focusing on the conversation any more because she was amazed by the beauty of this world.
It looks so real, even the smell feel authentic ! And the sky... Wait ! Is that Celestia ? Woah !!!

The girl wasn't looking where she was going and fell. Why am I not injured ? And why is the ground so soft ?
Aether catch her and fell under her to prevent her of being hurt. Y/N left her head and uncounter Aether's gaze.
Damn he have such beautiful eyes.

- Are you hurt ?
Hearing those words Y/N realize she was still on Aether and got up.
- I-i am fine thanks you. Wh-what about you ?
Y/N you really have to stutters like that because you fell on a handsome guy ? Snap out of it girl !!

- Don't worry about me. Said a blushing Aether.

He is so cute !

- You really looked like a knight there Traveler ! Paimon was worried for you Y/N !
- Thanks Paimon but I can manage a little fall.
Especially if Aether is catching me and blushing afterwards.
- I guess we can say I just fell in love !
- Wh-what ??? What do you mean Y/N ?
- Just kidding ! Let's go !!

The young girl sprinted towards the city with Paimon following her and asking her what she meant. Poor Aether was still burning red and watch them running.
I really want to know what she meant by that.

—————————————————
Soooo that is the end of the first chapter ! Tell me what you think is gonna happen next !