2. Are you for real ?!

And I am so excited to write the second chapter. I don't know if I should describe a bit more or just moving to the story so tell me what you think !
————————————————

-WHAT ?!?
- Outch Y/N you destroyed Paimon ears !
- Oups sorry Paimon but I just couldn't help myself! It is not everyday that you see a dragon flying above a city !!
After entering the city, Y/N fricked out and just appeared like a child looking everywhere with stars in her eyes. Aether was looking at the young woman thinks how cute she was when Paimon decided for once to be responsible.

- We should head for the Favonius Headquarters, i am sure Master Jean will have an idea of what's going on ! And the tone deaf bard should be there to !

With that being said, the three of them climbed the interminable stairs to the Headquarters. Y/N still couldn't believe her eyes with all the details that were in her dream.
This is the most amazing dream of all time ! I hope i don't wake up before seeing Venti !!!

- Oh ? What are you doing here honorary knight ? And who is this beautiful young lady ? Said a familiar voice behind Y/N making her blush.
- Kayea ! Stop the flirting already ! And this is Y/N a new friend that fell from a portal that an abyss mage... Paimon started explaining.
-Paimon ! I think I can introduce myself! Hi ! I am Y/N nice to meet you !
There is no way that Paimon is going to introduce me to THE Kayea ! I can do that myself. He is so handsome in real ! Crap don't say anything stupid...
- I am from another world.
- I think i got that part from the Traveler flying companion. And your clothes being... well unordinary. But... Why are you looking at me like that Traveler ?
Ahhh ! I forgot she said that !!! Ugh... Now i just past for a stupid fan!

Aether was glaring at the cavalry captain as he detailed Y/N. He didn't known why but he hated the way she blushed under the knight gaze. And Y/N realize that she was wearing her [favorite comfort clothes] and blush harder.
- I am just surprised to see you here Captain. Don't you have a meeting to attend to ?
Aether replied with a smirk.

- I was heading to the meeting, but perhaps you would like to accompany me ?
- Sure ! Please lead the way ! Said a relived Paimon after seeing the tension in the air. Fighting over a girl already? Really boys ?
-Traveler, Paimon ! Over here !
As they all lift their heads a flying shadow just came past them. Dressed in red with a windglidder.
-It's been so long how have you two been ? Oh and Captain Kayea is here too ! Are you going to the meeting for the portal and the incident of the vision wilders ? Said the person.
- Amber ! Paimon is happy to see you ! Yeah we were going to the headquarters with our new friend here !

Amber then noticed Y/N who was looking at her windglidder in awe.
- Hi I am Amber knight of Favonius ! You are you ?
- Hi ! My name is Y/N and I come from... ugh... it's complicated. The girl said not sure what to say.
- So you don't trust me ?
- What no ! I mean, it is not that, just...
- Don't worry I am just teasing you. Welcome to Mondstadt!

That was strange, i never imagine Amber to be like that.

- What do you mean the incident of the vision wielders ?  Aether said.
- You haven't heard about it ? Apparently all vision wielder have problems controlling their visions since these portals were opened. Amber explained.

Why do I have a bad feeling about this ?

As they entered the massive building, the group headed straight to the conference room. (I guess they have one). Y/N was beside Aether, nervous about what was going to happen.
I suppose i am going to wake up soon... But i don't want to leave already !

- Don't be nervous, everything is going to be okay. You have Paimon and me to protect you. Aether stated looking into Y/N' eyes.
Uh ? He noticed I was nervous ?
- Thanks Aether, i just don't feel confident in these clothes.

At that, Aether blushed again and murmured looking away.
-Don't worry you look beautiful.

And then Kayea opened the door and Y/N was under various famous gazes.

————————————————
I have to keep the suspense no ?