3. The meeting

-Hello everyone ! Sorry we're a bit late ! Kayea started as confident as always as he walked to an empty seat and wave at a few people.
- Ah Honorary knight, you're here ! And who is this person ? Y/N recognized Jean right away as she was near the entrance of the round room where a table were in the middle.
Looks like they are look for the Graal.
Y/N couldn't help but laugh a little at that thought causing everyone to ask what happened with that girl in strange clothes.

-Master Jean this is Y/N. In fact...
Paimon started explaining the thing and Y/N decided to spot for her favorite characters.

So there is Venti right there... Seems like all the visions characters of Mondstadt except Klee are here. And the ones in powers in other nations. So Kequing, Nigguang, Zhongli and his son Xiao, the Kamisato siblings with Toma, Yae and Sara, Kokomi and Gorou... Why is the detective I-can't-remember-his-name is here ? Well I suppose it's "mysterious" enough for him. And then Al-Haittam, Cyno and Tighnary. Oh my... there is Childe too ? What the ? Did I just wink at me ?

Before she could proceed who were also in the room with them , Y/N burst out laughing at Childe action.
- So weird dude. Why in the world would you do that ?
After all if it's just a dream I can say whatever i want right ?

Aether who spotted the scene were shocked to hear Y/N laugh and talk like that. After all she appeared to be a shy girl but maybe he was wrong to think that way.

- So you came from a portal ? Jean asked. At that Kayea responded:
- Of course she did, have you seen her clothes ?
- Did that affected her brain ? That was Xiao speaking.
- Hey ! I heard you, you know ? My brain is fine thank you very much! And my clothes are very comfortable unlike you guys and if you want to know the truth I am sleeping and I will wake up soon so I don't care what I look like in that hell of a dream !

Everyone was shocked hearing that (who wouldn't be) and Venti started laughing.
- The fact that she is serious saying that is killing me... I like her !
- Are you crazy bard ? She is totally insane !
Of course some were looking at Y/N with pity while other were just smiling not knowing if that was a joke or not. But Jean just cleared her voice and continue as if nothing happened.

- So we are here today to discuss the issue of portals and us loosing control of our visions. Does anyone have intel they would like to share ?
- I think there is a problem with the lay lines of Tevat that cause our visions to desfunction. Started Cyno.
- But for the portals... I guess we should look towards the Abyss Order.

-But how are we going to do that ? Just by capturing an abyss mage ? Asked Paimon while flying near Aether who sighed.
- That is is precisely the point. After all we rescued Y/N from an abyss mage that tried kidnapping her.
- But why her ? What does she have that they want ? Continued Jean thinking while looking at Y/N.

At some point, Y/N started being inconfortable with people talking about her as if she weren't here. So she just decided to stop listening and take a nap.
For all that matters I feel tired...

- Y/N ? Y/N ?! Wake up !!!
The poor girl jumped and fell from her chair.
-Ahhh !! What the ?! Paimon ! Don't scream at me like that jeez !!!
Y/N looked around her only to see Aether and Paimon staring at her.
-How could you sleep in a moment like that ? The other left a moment ago. Do you want to come eat with us ? Paimon's hungry !
- Hey you are hugry too Traveler your stomach is making loud noises !
The duo started arguing on who was the most hungry and where should they eat. But Y/N had another problem in mind.

I just slept... in a dream ? But how is that possible ? And I should have woken up by now... Is it possible that I am really in Tevat ?
-Y/N ? Are you alright ?
Aether asked looking at the girl with worry in his eyes.
- Could you tell me what happen exactly when I fell from that portal ?
-You're interested in this NOW ? Aether looked upset by the lack of self awareness of the girl.
- Well you were in a bed in your world I suppose and the abyss mage walked through and just push you to the beach. Then you fell and the monster tried to take you away so I fought against him and won.
- Aww my hero !!! And with no much more than that Y/N jumped into Aether arms.

-Are you guys done ? I am starving there !
Paimon didn't like being left out and ruined the moment they were having. Cause of course Aether was BLUSHING so much and Y/N was laughing at is cute reaction.
-Alright, food here we come !

But in the mind of the young girl something were off.
Why am I here for ? What do the abyss want from me ? And why do I get the feeling that someone is watching me ?