Rules

1. Follow all of the rules without exception. Failure to comply may result in removal from the book.

2. Ensure proper grammar, punctuation, and use more than one sentence in your roleplay.

3. Roleplay in third person, avoiding first or second person perspectives. No sudden changes in perspective either.

4. Use double quotation marks (") when speaking in roleplay and parentheses () when speaking outside of roleplay. Do not use asterisks (*) except for censoring purposes.

5. Swearing is allowed but should be kept to a minimum. If you must use strong language, refer to the provided list of acceptable swears on the next page.

6. Be respectful and kind to other role players. Do not intrude on someone else's storyline without permission. If you wish to join, ask politely for permission.

7. The password is who you HAVE (This is not a choice.) to play; "Uzi,J,V,Cyn and Doll" (Though if you ask nicely,Then I may be willing to negotiate the characters. Lately i've been into tessa as well, so i may ask you to play as Cyn,Doll and tessa.)

8. Absolutely no superpowers are allowed, except for the powers The bots are already programmed with. (A/N; I might make Exceptions. But,you have to ask me permission first,And tell me which one you'd like. Nothin OP,and I will give you a limit ago what you can do.)