My Oc's

Name: Ruby (Serial Designation R)

Type: Disassembly drone in disguise.

Role: Mischief Twin

Age; It is unclear exactly how old the twins are,But it is estimated that they are between 6 - 9 - 12. (But this also depends on the rp.)

Attributes:•
Strength: 7•
Agility: 9•
Intelligence: 6•
Endurance: 8

Skills:

1. Stealth: Ruby excels in remaining unnoticed and moving silently.
2. Hacking: She possesses advanced hacking skills, allowing her to manipulate electronic systems and override security measures.
3. Precision Marksmanship: Ruby is a skilled shooter with impeccable aim and accuracy.
4. Acrobatics: She is highly agile and proficient in acrobatic maneuvers.
5. Tactical Analysis: Ruby can quickly analyze combat situations and devise effective strategies.

Equipment:• Dual energy blades• Subsonic ammunition• Lightweight body armor• Infrared cloaking device• Neural implant for enhanced situational awareness

Background:Ruby was designed as an elite assassin, programmed to carry out covert missions and eliminate targets with utmost precision. Due to an experimental glitch in her creation, Ruby and her twin brother, Red, formed a unique bond. She has taken to believing Cyn to be their mother. This emotional connection shaped their mischievous nature, leading them to carry out pranks and playful acts together. Despite their mischief, Ruby remains a lethal force in combat, using her skills and abilities to serve the purpose for which she was created.

Random; There have been times where It's hard not to ask If she actually *is* related to Cyn in some way shape or form. Because at times,She has been seen Walking just a bit like how Cyn would often walk. and she often has trouble keeping herself up straight,causing her to have the same posture as cyn at times.

random 2; sometimes she'll say what she's doing,like cyn would. for example...if she's panting, she would say "Pant. Pant."

Appearance;

(Before the reveal of who their mother is

(Before the reveal of who their mother is.)

(After the reveal that Cyn is their mother

(After the reveal that Cyn is their mother.)

Name: Red (Serial Designation D)

Type: Zombie drone (fan drone as far as I know.) in disguise.

Role: Mischief Twin

Age; It is unclear exactly how old the twins are,But it is estimated that they are between 6 - 9 - 12. (But this also depends on the rp.)

Attributes:•

Strength: 8•

Agility: 7•

Intelligence: 6•

Endurance: 9

Skills:

1. Close Quarter Combat: Red is highly skilled in hand-to-hand combat, specializing in various martial arts disciplines.
2. Explosives: He possesses expertise in handling and deploying explosives with precision and strategic planning.
3. Tactical Thinking: Red has a sharp, tactical mind, capable of devising effective plans on the fly.
4. Tracking: He is adept at tracking targets and gathering intelligence through advanced sensor systems.
5. Sabotage: Red is skilled in sabotaging enemy equipment and infrastructure.

Equipment:• Custom-built carbon fiber blades• Dual pistols with silencers• Explosive charges and fragmentation grenades• Tactical visor with advanced targeting systems• Enhanced exoskeleton for increased strength and endurance

Background:Red, the twin brother of Ruby, shares the same glitch in their creation, leading to their strong bond...Exept for he thinks that *doll* is their mother. Though mischievous in nature, Red possesses a ruthless and calculated side. His proficiency in close-quarter combat and explosive tactics makes him a formidable weapon on the battlefield. Red's strategic mindset and versatile skill set enable him to effectively adapt to various mission scenarios.

Flaws for them BOTH: Their Powers and Other things about them Get considerably weaker the further that they are away from Each other.

Random for them BOTH; Red has a scooter with a wagon attached to the back,which Ruby enjoys riding in.
———
Their true mother? It's Cyn.
One night,Cyn was going into hiding but didn't Want to risk her Babies (It's a roleplay. And Cyn's older than she seems.) Being taken and used for scraps If she was caught. So,She Decided to reset them and send them off the planet. However,After she reset Red so he had no memory of her,and would think the first Name he heard was his mother (Doll),Someone found her..So she had to send the kids off without Having the chance to reset Ruby. Which means Ruby Knows Cyn is her mother. But...Does Cyn remember she has children? Well...That all depends on You.

(When Ruby is near Cyn,Her eyes Will match Her mother's. Yellow. When she's away,the color is Red.)