1: Kanade to Kanade communication

Kanade Y.= PJSK Kanade
Kanade O.= SDRA2 Kanade

Damon took a sip of his coffee as he sat on one of the seats of the kitchen. "Mr. Maitsu, good morning." Levi yawned, heading to the cabinets. Damon merely nodded as a way to greet the taller man. Most of the people-well, without counting the non humans- didn't really get his attention, either talent wise or personality wise. Levi was one of the exceptions.

"The coffee capsules are in the cabinet to the far left." the debater told him. Levi hummed, opening said cabinet and grabbing one capsule.

"Thank you, Mr. Maitsu." Levi said, heading for the coffee machine. Damon let out a groan.

"You sound like Akire when you call me that. It gets annoying." he grumbled.

"Ah, I'm very sorry." Levi apologized. Damon sighed.

"It's whatever. Now, question is." he started, pointing to the two girls in the living room "What the hell are Yoisaki and Otonokoji doing?" he asked.

"Oh, them?" they heard Tsukasa from behind "They're communicating with each other." he explained. Levi and Damon shared a look of confusion.

"Communicating? But- Aren't they just staring at each other?" Damon asked, confused.

"They happen to understand each other with-"

"Take that back!" Kanade O. exclaimed, making Kanade Y. flinch. The guitarist quickly covered her mouth, apologizing quietly.

"Did something happen?" Levi asked, the two turned to the three in the kitchen.

"I said that Fnaf Help Wanted was good and she disagreed and we were kind of arguing. I accidentally said that Cassie sucks." Kanade Y. explained.

"Which is completely untrue!" Kanade O. added.

"But- You weren't talking???" Damon stated, even more confused.

"Kanade to Kanade communication." both Kanades and Tsukasa answered, confusing both Levi and Damon even more. The debater groaned again.

"I need another coffee..."

__________________________________