Vol 3 Episode 11: Heroes and Monsters

(A/n opening music here or opening chapter for vol 3)

(3rd pov)

The scene starts as dragon grimm flyes next to ship as as Ruby and y/n are on it as behind that grimm flyes Nevermores and griffins as two of them land across them as y/n and Ruby cuts them down. As then behind killed grimms Neo stands there as she tooks picture of them both.

Ruby: Huh?

As Neo winks camera switches to Roman as he gets a messeng with picture of both Ruby and y/n as the says "Guess who?"

Roman: Oh, you can not be serious.

He says as he pickes his scroll and makes his way to the roof of ship as camera switches to Blake.

Adam: Running away again? Is that what you've become my love? A coward?

Blake: Why are you doing this?

Adam: You and I were going to change the world, remember? We were destined to light the fires of revolution!

He says as he stomps on someone.

Adam: Consider this the spark.

He says drawing his blade as he was about to kill that person but blake pushes adam off him as she colides her blade with Adam.

Blake: I'm not running!

Adam: You will.

As Adam kickes Blake Beowolf rushes at her but is shoot by adam.

Adam: But not, before you've suffered for your betrayal, my love.

As Adam goes towards Blake camera to Velvet as she is on the ground as then we see as students are killing griffin and robots as then we see rengoku using his fire shreading all of the grimms that were surrounding him.