Vol 4 Episode 11: Taking Control(half video)

(A/n opening music here or opening chapter for vol 4)

(3rd pov)

The scene starts as we can see fire slashes as we then see Cinder who is heavily breathing as she is surrounded by four grimms that walk towards her as she then slashes two of them killing them  as then Another charges at her but she using fire punches it killing it. As kneels exhausted.

Salem: Enough. I thought you were the girl that wanted power. Did you lie to me?!

As she says Cinder turns to her noding no.

Salem: Then stop holding back. If you wish to master your new powers, you must-

Just then the door opens as tyrian is walking inside Whimpering and holding his tail where y/n cut him. As he kneels down bowing.

Tyrian: I'm sorry... She'll forgive me. Pleeeeeeease forgive me...

Salem: Tyrian! Your task... Were you successful?

Tyrian: N-no. But- buy hope is not lost! My tail, my stinger, I-I poisoned him, Qrow! He will not be a nuisance to you any longer, no... No longer. I've done that... A-And also i found out that Roman Torchwick betrayed you. H-H-Have I done well? Have I pleased you?

Salem: The last eye is blinded... You disappoint me. And about traitor. He will sooner or later die with the rest.

She says leaving tyrian as he losses it.