Episode 11: Hinokami

(3rd pov)

The scene starts as the fire consumes whole city and the battle between White Fang and robots gets bigger just then a golden fist comes down crushing all of those who where on small platform as then camera switches to y/n and Yang still riding on bumblebee just as giant keeps throwing punches at them.

Yang: Dang it. What do we have to do to beat it?

Y/n: let's keep trying we will find a way.

Just then camera switches to Pyrrha, Kie and Sillies shooting at the knight but i does nothing to him as he tries to hit them but they dodge attack as tanjuro jumps in the air and tries to slash knight but that does nothing to him too. Just then Jaune comes with his giant sword in hands as he tries slashing knight but loses his balance and falls to the floor droping the sword as knight stands on it then from his comes veins destroying his leg as he falls to the floor. As then camera switches to battle between Negative Blake and Negative Weiss as Blake hits the roof with her blade creating a shockwave but weiss dodges it thanks to glyphs and sends projectiles at her but blake counters it and legnthens her blades slashing towards weiss but she dodges again as she lands across blake.

Blake: Do you really think that will be enough to tams a Faunus's fury?

Weiss: Blake! What in the world is making you act so strange?

Blake: Strange, you say?

Weiss: Do you think I want to fight the Faunus or something? Do you really think I hate all of you that much?

Blake: That's what I would expect your kind to say. "We didn't mean to hurt anyone." "We only wanted peace and prosperity." But with our land stolen and our parents enslaved, what do you think our lives are like?

Weiss: That isn't...

Blake: We steal to survive. If we don't steal from others, others will steal from us. You don't think we're worthy of hatred. It's contempt and condescension. You think we're too weak to even fight back!

Weiss: And I am to blame for all of that? I know the Company has its problems. That's why I tried to fix the Company and the Schnee family...

Just then the screen turns black as there are two Weisses which for one is lighted as the that one bows. As Negative Weiss eyes widen.

Weiss: What am I...?

Just then as weiss is confused blake charges at her as Weiss dodge blake manages to almost hit her as the veins are showing on Weiss.

Blake: The only thing you can do now is submit to my judgment!

Weiss: Now I understand. You have been possessed by something. Return Blake to me!

As she takes a fighting stance she starts shooting ice projectiles at blake.

(A/N you know the drill music here or opening chapter)