1. Haunted | Mark

What just happened.. I was in a Plane, then it crashed. And now I am in a hospital bed in the same hospital I work in. I never thought it would be that boring and depressive laying here. This week I have learned that I couldn't live without Lexie, and that I really love her. But then again, I should love Julia, and I should be together with her. But I can't without Lexie.

"Thank god you are safe!I was so worried!" Julia practically yelled. "I thought you died! Mark. "I wish I would've died. "Mark, why are you feeling that way?" "Well because of everything. I wish I died out there but instead im here in pain and everything just sucks." I said with a rage in me I didn't think I had "Mark I am so sorry for what happened I wished it wouldn't have happended to you, and I just need to tell you now that I love you" what did she just say? What should I do? lie? Or just say the truth? "I wish it hadn't happened either." I tried ignoring it "Well Mark I gotta go. My shift starts in 20 minutes I need to change and get ready." "Oh yeah well the bye" "bye" I hope she never brings this up If I end up living. But well see.

"Hey Sloan Im here just to check up on you how are you doing" "Hello Avery im good. Do you know how if lexie is okay?" "No but when im done checking you I can look after her" "No Avery, what you are going to do is checking on her now and then you are going to tell me and only then you are going to check on me okay? She is much more important than me." "Sloan really? I need to check on you first you are my patient." "I am my own patient, and I decide when you are and aren't checking up on me." "Sloan I am your doctor right now and I am deciding when I check up on you alright? Alright. After that I promise you I am going to check up on Lexie. Okay?" Why is Avery so annoying right now? I need him to check up on lexie what if something happened to her? "And done. Wait a second merdith is calling me I gotta go and after that I am going right into Lexie's room okay" "okay but be fast!" And he is gone.

I have no clue what I should do now because every second without lexie is worse then being dead. I hope Avery returns quickly.
*10 minutes later*

where the fuck is Avery he should be here now. But he isn't, what if something happened to lexie? I couldn't forgive myself not saying to her how I feel.

*20 minutes later*

why isn't he comeing oh god oh god oh god.

"Hello Mark. How are you doing?"  "Why does everyone asks how Im doing? Im fine, derek. How is lexie? I asked Avery 30 minutes ago to check up on her but I guess he never did." "Mark you have to promise that  what Im going to tell you is not going to get you in to cardiac arest or anything like that alright?" "What has happened to lexie, derek?" "You promise?" "Okay derek just tell me." "Alright, Lexie just a surgery and we don't know when and if she wakes up because it was a very long and painful surgery but it is very possible she wakes up in a few hours or days."  "why. Why . Why you knew you should be keeping an eye on her instead you let her get in a coma?" Avery just entered the room now he is useless. I don't want him here. I want to be alone and now I am more in pain then ever. "Actually Sloan, it is none of our fault no one could've known what has just happened to her. And she isn't in real come as of now
She just had a seizure and no one could've known she would get one" what. She had a seizure. Oh god. "Thats what I wanted to tell you Mark" Derek replyed. I want to see her. "Derek I want to see her." "I don't know if thats possible." I hate derek right now. "I don't care if it's possible just please let me see Lexie." "Look Mark, you are in pain and I fear you will even be more in pain if you see her but if you really want to see her then I am going to take you to her." "Please derek just let me see her. I need to see her." Thank god I need to see her she is the one I love and to know that she is in a coma hurts me so much. "Okay then im getting you a wheelchair and were going."

*lexies room*.

"And here we are." Oh god I didn't know it was that bad why does it have to be her? All these scars and blood Why why why. I feel my tears falling down my cheeks and I just can't stop them. I get it I will never stop crying if she dies. She needs to wake up. She has to. Everything is blurry I hear how doctors are entering and now I get why. She is not getting air. She can't breathe. God why"Mark we have to go, Mark!" "No! I want to stay here with Lexie" oh please just let her live I need to tell her how to live. I need to tell her now. But Derek drags me to my room like I'm a little kid at a playground who doesn't want to go home

"Mark everything will be ok just trust me you and Lexie will be fine and you will live happily ever after okay you hear me?" "Okay Derek but please try and save her I couldn't live with the thought that I'm living and she is not." "Mark just try to relax and I will update you. But now I have to go because I just got called into Lexies room and I'm trying to save her okay?" "Okay but please save her and please update me after that if not I will kill you alright?" "Alright, get some rest Mark"