2. right where you left me | Mark

"Lexie woke up, Mark!!!" Derek shouted. She woke up? Thank god! "When can I see her?" "Actually she asked me to not let you see her like this because she isn't feeling  how she wants to feel and it wouldn't make it better if you see her."  What. "Derek what if I die and I can't say to her that I love her." "Mark Ive got an idea" "what?" "You write her an old style letter." "What no!" "Ofcourse you are because you love her." "Alright I'll think about it." "Okay Mark I have to go, and write this letter"

*10 mimutes later*

"Mark whats up you called me what do you need?"
"Hey callie can you help me with this lexie thing, Derek told me that lexie doesn't want me seeing her because she doesn't feel well and derek suggestet that I write her a letter what should I do?" "Uhm yeah so Mark first of all I can ofcorse help you and ypu really should write her a letter, write one and when you're done I can look over it so you don't write complete shit alright?" "Okay thanks callie I will send you the letter when im done alright" "bye" she hung up the phone And I started writing
*30 minutes later*
I really hope this is good but I am going
to ask callie now and I hope this is good enough.
My phone rings. I guess callie was very fast reading this.
"Hey Mark" what no- how why?
"Lex" lexie just called me what.
"I know this is very random but I just gotta say this I still love you and I already told you but I get it you probably forgott it because im not emportant enough to you" "lex" "and I get that you are together with julia but" "lex" "and you just have to know that from now on I won't bother you ev-" "Lexie stop" "Mark I-" "Lexie listen to me I know you are in pain and I know you think I don't like you anymore but that is just a lie. Lexie you will get a letter from me in less then 5 minutes and there I say everything that has to be said amd that I should have said ages ago just read it and then we talk. Okay lex?" "Okay bye Mark" "bye"