Chapter 17

Phoenix's POV: 

Nick: "I want us to be together but I don't want you to feel forced into it."

Phoenix: "Trust me Nick I want to be with you, and if I didn't I would tell you."

Nick: "Are you sure?"

Phoenix: "Yes Nick, I am 100% sure."

Nick: "Okay then, we are official."

Phoenix: "We are."

Nick gives me a quick kiss and went to use the bathroom. I just sat there, waiting for him to get out. When he gets out he asks if we should go do something. I obviously said yes. We both got ready and headed down to the lobby. We decided to go see a movie and then go to lunch. We watched Thanksgiving which is a horror movie, I love horror movies and apparently so does Nick. After the movie we went to this fancy restaurant near the hotel. After we ate and talked for what felt like a lifetime we head back to the hotel. We both went up to my room and just cuddled until dinner. We went downstairs to the lobby for dinner. 

After dinner we go back up to our rooms only this time Nick goes to his and I go to mine. I change into some comfy clothes and sit on my bed about to watch some Grey's Anatomy when I hear a knock. I go to open it and Nick is standing there with a bag and also is in comfy clothes. I invite him in and we both go sit on my bed and watch Grey's Anatomy together. Eventually we end up falling asleep. 

When I wake up I look around and Nick is no where to be found. I get up and go to the bathroom to use the bathroom and brush my teeth and hair. When I get out Nick is sitting on the couch that is  in the room with some coffee and breakfast on the table in front of him. 

Nick: "Hey, I went out and got us some breakfast."

Phoenix: "Aww, thank you." I say as I give him a kiss. 

Nick: "Your welcome." He says with a smile. 

Phoenix: "So, what should we do today?"

Nick: "Well, we got to go to the arena tonight so maybe before we can just walk around."

Phoenix: "That sounds good to me. "

A/N: 

Okay please don't hate me this is a shorter chapter but only because I couldn't write last night so it threw my schedule off so I gotta write twice today. I had an awesome time yesterday watching full gear. Nick did amazing! Anyways, love you guys.