Chapter 36

Phoenix's POV:

While I wait for Nick to wake up I shower. After I shower I brush my teeth and hair then go pick out my outfit for the day. I decide on a simple black t-shirt and ripped jeans. When I come out of the bathroom I see that Nick is awake. "Hey, good morning beautiful" "Good morning" I say and give him a kiss. He gets up and goes to the bathroom and brushes his teeth. "So, when I got up this morning I saw that my mom texted me." I say as he comes out of the bathroom. 

"Really? What'd she want?" "She wanted me to call her but I didn't want to deal with her alone" I say as he sits next to me. "Well then, let's call her." "Okay." I say as I find her contact. "Hey mom." "So when were you going to tell us that you are engaged?" "Mom it just happened last night." "And I would have expected to be one of the first people you told." "Well mom, it all happened so fast and we took some pictures, came back home, posted the pictures really quickly then went to bed." 

After getting berated by my mom we decide to go downstairs for breakfast. Nick is wear a black t-shirt that really defines his abs and some grey sweatpants. We go downstairs and everyone is staring at us "Omg its the newly engaged couple" I hear someone say. I don't recognize her but apparently she works for AEW. We sit down and eat our breakfast then head back up stairs to get changed for training. I put on a black sports bra and some black leggings and head down into the gym with Nick. 

We are in the gym for about an hour and a half and head back up to the room to shower and get dressed for the rest of the day. I didn't wash my hair this morning so I wash it now. I decide on a light blue crop top and the ripped jeans I was wearing before. Nick puts on a black t-shirt and a jean jacket with black jeans. After we are changed we decide to go down and explore the city a bit. 

We decided to go to lunch and spend some quality time together away from everyone. Nick had someone bring a picnic basket to us and we head to the beach. When we get there we head towards the sand. We find the perfect spot and set everything out. It was so beautiful. I loved it. I love him. "I love you" I say going up to hug him with my arms around his waist while looking up at him "I love you more" He says while leaning down to kiss me. "I can't believe I finally got the guts to propose." "I know, I didn't expect it. " "I'm glad you said yes. I couldn't imagine who else I would want to spend the rest of my life with" Nick looks down at me and kisses me again. 

A/N:

I hope you guys enjoy! I know I haven't been very active but I am trying to get back on schedule. I got a new computer that runs faster so maybe it will motivate me more. Anyways Happy Holidays guy!