Chapter 39

Phoenix's POV:

I wake up and go to the bathroom. I am not feeling well, I have been feeling very nauseous recently. I brush my teeth and go back into Nick's room. I stayed here last night because we stayed up late last night planning our wedding. I get back into bed and try to fall back asleep. "What's wrong baby?" "I feel very nauseous and my head is spinning." "You want to go to the doctors?" "Maybe, lets wait and see if it goes away first." "Okay, what ever you want to do."

We decide that we are just going to lounge around the house today. I get up and go down to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I start making some eggs and have to run to the bathroom to throw up. I brush my teeth and wash my hands then go back to making eggs. I finish the eggs and plate it with some toast and bacon. After we eat we clean up and go to the living room to watch a show. 

I decide that I should go to the doctors to see what is going on. We check-in and wait to be called into the back. After about 10 minutes they call us into the back. "So, what brings you in today?" "Well, I have been very nauseous and I have been having very  bad headaches." "Okay, is there a chance you may be pregnant?" "I mean there is always a chance but I don't think I am." "Okay, I am going to examine you and then I want you to pee in a cup so we can test it for pregnacy, uti's, or any kind of STD's." "Okay." 

The doctor examines me and then has me use the bathroom and pee in a cup. I give them the cup and they say they will call withing 24-48 hours with the results. We leave and go back home. I get motion sick on the way home and run to the bathroom when we get there. I throw up and brush my teeth for the 100th time today then go cuddle with Nick and watch a movie.

A/N:

I hope you guys like this. I am kind of losing idea's for right now but I have plenty idea's for when they get married and stuff. The next few chapters may be a bit boring.